PoisonJestersMask PoisonJestersMask 22-25, T 18 Answers Aug 17, 2011

I drink a bottle of wine in a week, but I don't buy it every week, maybe once or twice a month. I can get 5 glasses from a bottle.

Best Answer

Never again after my parents found out I will never touch it again.

Best Answer

On a daily basis I drink no alcohol at all. I am too busy drinking my coffee to have room for alcohol. lol The only time I drink alcohol is to have a glass of champagne at a wedding and that's pretty much for me.

Best Answer

3 or 4 times a week...a glass or two while cooking dinner...not much interested after that. And it all depends on whether i have to drive anyone anywhere after dinner..then i don't drink at all.

Best Answer

Never.

Best Answer

I rarely drink alcohol. I drank on both Christmas Eve and Christmas day last year -- a glass of wine each of the two days. That was more alcohol than I had drank in the previous ten years.

Best Answer

I drink beer or wine almost everyday.

Best Answer

I generally have one drink every week or two.

Best Answer

I don't drink alcchol - don't like the taste

Best Answer

Every day I have a Few shots of whiskey and about 6 to 10 beers. I relized this was to much and am now trying to slow down. Didnt drink at all last night.

Best Answer

zero

Best Answer

I use alcohol about three times a year. And then I don't drink it, I pour it over a dish of ice cream and eat it.

Best Answer

I never drink alcohol!!!

Best Answer