Jimbo89 Jimbo89 22-25, M 23 Answers Apr 23, 2012

I'm waiting 'til the movie comes out.

Best Answer

Lol! Mel Gibson tried, you missed it?!

Best Answer

that was just like a chapter tho

Best Answer

I quit wasting time on that insane treatise years ago. Had five different versions, got rid of them all. Real guidance comes from inside us. I am free to get my information that way and read anything of a spiritual and not religious nature.

Best Answer

the book is a complete lie from start to finish

Best Answer

Hi! I love to read the Bible! I read it almost every night. I'm on my second reading of the Old Testament and the third reading of the New Testament. It fills me up with the Holy Spirit. : )

Best Answer

probably about 3 times a week. I buried myself in that book for years, and I found things that weakened rather than strengthened my faith. I don't believe that it is the literal word of God.

Best Answer

I have read it in the past, but it's so confusing to me-it contradicts itself quite often

Best Answer

i have never read it

Best Answer

Honestly never.. maybe 4 times a year? at most?

Best Answer

have done many times, but the contradictions.in it were not healthy to my soul..i need uplifting not total confusion,,,nice book, pity about some of the authors, specially in the old testament...very violent!

Best Answer

Not as much as I should, usually @ 1/2 to 1 hour per week. I'm ashamed to admit that but truth is truth!

Best Answer

Read it more than once.....but no need to do it daily.....

Best Answer

At least once a week.

Best Answer

AS often as you feel like.

Best Answer

I use to read it then somebody told me what I read word for word in the bible. The problem I was reading to myself. they was not around me for at least 15 feet.

Best Answer

I don't read the Bible like I should, but I am a believer of the Lord.

Best Answer

I prefer a good book. Last time I read the bible I became evil.

Best Answer

once or twice a week. I have discovered a lot of things in it that no one ever teaches.

Best Answer