Lushiro Lushiro 18-21, M 14 Answers Jun 1, 2012

not recently, not again until there is something meaningful to discuss

Best Answer

4-5 times a week, my buddies call me their therapist and talk to me about a lot of things and ask for advise. I am non biased and not judgmental, and being open minded they know they can tell me anything and I will be honest about an answer

Best Answer

Not that often. Most people seem to want to skim across the surface of things and not get too involved. Perhaps it's so rare because not everyone shares the same interests or experiences those interests with the same depth. I have a friend who can tear apart any issue and while sometimes I can get into it other times I feel like I'm a bystander while she lectures on the topic.

Best Answer

not nearly often enough...one of my favorite passtimes is hearing the thoughts and ideas of those I respect and are close to....but it seems like, these days, the normalcy of life has gotten in the way...*sigh

Best Answer

So glad you asked..ALL the time when my girlfriend is around...Now she's away for a while its a lot harder to get anything similar..Its day one and i miss her a lot already !!

Best Answer

every day

Best Answer

not often.

Best Answer

Rarely. Most people can't even do it.

Best Answer