Lushiro Lushiro 18-21, M 6 Answers Sep 22, 2012 in Community

I even did it with this question. What you plan? lol

Best Answer

Lmao

Best Answer

All the time.

I have found it worthwhile.

Best Answer

Useful skill of intuition eh?

Best Answer

I'm not good at reading between the lines.

Best Answer

Eh it takes time...and practice.

Best Answer

I prefer people to be more up front, if you are reading between the lines it doesn't mean you are reading things correctly. I've been told before I should read between the lines of what's being said, to me that's game playing, if you have something to say why not just say it!

Best Answer

Lol I hear ya, it'd be easier if you were an empath you'd have automatic access. :)

Best Answer

I think because I'm quite blunt I expect others to be, I don't understand people who want to allude to things but not say em! It just confuses me.

Best Answer

You'd have an easier time with men since we're usually very straight forward! Women...........well are complicated =.=

Best Answer

Laughing! I'd disagree with that, the last person to tell me I should read between the lines of what was being said was a man and he was referring to something he'd said! Go figure!

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

I'm paranoid. I always look for hidden messages.

Best Answer

lmao

Best Answer