rottenrobi rottenrobi 41-45, F 8 Answers Jun 17, 2012

All the time I work in the healthcare industry and our hands get dried out because of all the hand washing and the foam soap they provide for hand washing I am not a believer of hand sanitisers as they can only be used 7 times then the hand hygiene becomes unsafe Who's counting so it is easyier to be safe and hand wash and dry properly.

Best Answer

I can't even count. Not only do I wash my hands after/before any activity one would wash their hands for (ie bathroom, cooking, etc) I also feel the need to wash my hands any time I "might" have touched something to get them dirty. I can walk into the kitchen, and by the time I walk out I would have washed my hands 4 times without even cooking something. I also can't stand when my hand touches something sticky, even the wrong side of a stamp, and have to immediately wash my hands. I keep hand sanitizer in case of emergencies, but at the rate I wash my hands, regular use of the stuff would dry my skin like no other.

Best Answer

Usually 3 times, and a 4th time during shower.

Best Answer

Never hand sanitizer, and if I counted I would be OCD. Normal after loo, before cooking, after handling raw meat, dustbins etc.

Best Answer

close to 1-3 times a day depends on what i'm doing

Best Answer

Many times.

Best Answer