Lushiro Lushiro 18-21, M 18 Answers Feb 10, 2013 in Health

Not nearly as often as I'd like, lol! I prefer to be by myself, usually. And when I'm not, I only like a couple of close friends/family members around. Not a big people person, lol!

Best Answer

Haha! One's trouble enough eh? ;)

Best Answer

I'm the same way though ;D

Best Answer

far too often, sometimes. but its not because of the people around me, or the lack of them. i think it comes from inside for me. there's a quote that goes something like "become best friends with yourself and you will never be alone"

Best Answer

Read this story.

Best Answer
Best Answer

I never feel lonely, even if I have seen no one else for many days, I am, and always have been, a natural loner who generally prefers my own company to anyone else's. Most of the things I occupy my spare time with - reading, going online, watching TV, listening to music, listening to radio discussions - can all be better appreciated without the distractions of the company of others.

Best Answer

all the time.

Best Answer
Best Answer

I don't enjoy loneliness in certain places. My room is my shrine and that is my dwelling time, but If I'm on campus and you see dozens and dozens of students passing by you and yet you can't seem to make ONE friend, then it does get to me. So I suffer from loneliness a lot on campus.

Best Answer

I hope it gets better, just try finding people who share your interests. Reaching out helps in community clubs or conventions :)

Best Answer

yea, that's the one thing I'm actually not doing. I was looking to make friends in the classroom, but my campus was ALWAYS lively with activities and clubs. I just never picked up a foot to join becuase I thought it'd be too much responsibility.

Best Answer

Just go when you'd feel like it!

Best Answer

A lot lol

Best Answer
Best Answer

I really don't mind being alone but sometimes it gets depressing

Best Answer
Best Answer

Whenever I'm not talking to my sweetheart.

Best Answer

Awww

Best Answer

loneliness doesn't bug me by itself, its just some things i like doing I can't do by myself.

Best Answer

I empathize.

Best Answer

Im pretty lonely right now

Best Answer
Best Answer

Not very often, as I do not mind being alone .I can enjoy my own company.

Best Answer

Me too :)

Best Answer

24/7/365. But then I look at my bank account and I feel much better.

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

Not really. I don't need some lying, cheating, whining, manipulative female to nag the Hell out of me while she drains my bank account.

Best Answer