Pretend that you are confident, eventually you will trick yourself into thinking you are and it will not longer be a comfort thing.

Best Answer

Actually, I would say I'm a confident person...but thanks for the advise. Do you take yourself out of your comfort zone very often?

Best Answer

I have recently yes. Trying new things that I don't know the outcome to before I start them... That's definitely out of my comfort zone. I sort of like to know at least what could be the possible results when I try something new.

Best Answer

that's FANTASTIC...I admire when people do this...we should always be growing...living...

Best Answer

Augh. It's hard to get motivated sometimes.

Best Answer

I sympathize with that. I try to push myself in things but lets face it...motivation can just be exhausting sometimes!

Best Answer

My comfort zone is very uncomfortable, I feel better outside.

Best Answer

Interesting...you must be quite adept at pushing yourself...good for you!

Best Answer

Not that often; I'm too lazy.

Best Answer

I love answers like this...totally honest! Thanks for that.

Best Answer

rarely. when i do i do something crazy that it shocks everyone and gets the cops involved. so i'm scared of what i could become if i were to act on my thoughts

Best Answer

haha...ok...that is one perspective to take on it for sure ;} This is why I love ep...everyone has their own perception of a question, love that.

Best Answer

To be honest I have done most things that were challenging already

Best Answer

NICE...that's awesome.

Best Answer