growwhereyouglow growwhereyouglow 36-40, F 9 Answers Dec 5, 2012 in Hobbies

i'm getting too lazy and complacent

Best Answer

that's when it's time to take yourself out of that...new stuff gets shaken up

Best Answer

i think you might be right

Best Answer

the college girls all have purses that say "do one thing each day that scares you"

Best Answer

Pretend that you are confident, eventually you will trick yourself into thinking you are and it will not longer be a comfort thing.

Best Answer

Actually, I would say I'm a confident person...but thanks for the advise. Do you take yourself out of your comfort zone very often?

Best Answer

I have recently yes. Trying new things that I don't know the outcome to before I start them... That's definitely out of my comfort zone. I sort of like to know at least what could be the possible results when I try something new.

Best Answer

that's FANTASTIC...I admire when people do this...we should always be growing...living...

Best Answer

Augh. It's hard to get motivated sometimes.

Best Answer

I sympathize with that. I try to push myself in things but lets face it...motivation can just be exhausting sometimes!

Best Answer

My comfort zone is very uncomfortable, I feel better outside.

Best Answer

Interesting...you must be quite adept at pushing yourself...good for you!

Best Answer

Not that often; I'm too lazy.

Best Answer

I love answers like this...totally honest! Thanks for that.

Best Answer

rarely. when i do i do something crazy that it shocks everyone and gets the cops involved. so i'm scared of what i could become if i were to act on my thoughts

Best Answer

haha...ok...that is one perspective to take on it for sure ;} This is why I love ep...everyone has their own perception of a question, love that.

Best Answer

To be honest I have done most things that were challenging already

Best Answer

NICE...that's awesome.

Best Answer