talking on a cell phone while driving, using a laptop while driving, speeding, running a red light without sounding sirens or flashing emergency lights (good luck to any blind person in the crosswalk), parking illegally, smoking in designated non-smoking areas... most of us must see this going on a lot by now. And if they aren't breaking the laws it seems they're refusing to enforce them. am i wrong? is it really just this one city that i live in?
AngelaDark AngelaDark 31-35, F 14 Answers May 12, 2010

Pigs think they are above the law. My ex= husband was in customs. He told me horror stories you wold not want to believe. The raping of foreign women that come into our country, confiscating drugs to use them. Nothing can surprise me about bad cops. There are some good ones but they stick up for the other cops bad behavior. Its a double standard.

Best Answer

More times than you can imagine. Once I saw some police rounding up "vagrants", and they kicked the crutches out from under a crippled man. Then yelled at him "hurry the **** up, scumbag!" Apparently he didn't crawl fast enough because they started beating him with their clubs. This was before video cameras were ubiquitous.

Best Answer

All the time they are constantly breaking the law they expect us to uphold. Just last week I witnessed an officer turn his lights on to get across three lanes of traffic at a red light to go to Subway for lunch. Once he pulled into the parking lot, he cut the lights off and began laughing and joking with another officer that was waiting. Had I done that...TICKETS and FINES are all I'd be having for lunch.

Best Answer

A lot. But I figure they are people, so they are going to behave pretty much the same as the rest of us.

Best Answer

I have seen local cop's use their light's to get traffic to let them make left turn's ,go on privete property without a warrent or permission . i have watched officer's use eletronick equipment to easedrop on phone call's again with out a warrent or cause . I have worked as a bounty hunter and had to deal with these cop's i would rather deal with a honest crook .

Best Answer

The only time I have personally seen or known of an officer breaking the law was years ago my next door neighbor was a police officer and he was also a wife beater. Sadly he all too often got away with beating his wife because his fellow officers would take his side and not hers. I was so happy for her when she finally had enough of it and divorced the jerk. Sadly he is still an officer to this day instead of behind bars where he belongs.

Best Answer

hey have you noticed that this site says it cares about who you are? I think they can go get lengthwise straddled at a quarter past remission, and shove their concern and need to know up their rs h i t riddled anuses and not care who I am or I am going to quit using this site to bug out and get estranged, it's the only high I have and it's medicated already. As far as the question, local by laws? What is that ignorant for have you caged danced at a club and noticed? Maybe, but you'd have to have a need to know and a reason.

Best Answer

When I lived in a big city -- often. I know it's a minor thing, but in my state it is illegal to ride a bike on the sidewalk if you are over a certain age. I saw "bike cops" on the sidewalk all the time. I wondered if they even knew the law. And if they did, they were ignoring it completely. It pissed me off because as a bicyclist I knew the laws and was trying to be a safe and responsible rider. It's hard to be a bicyclist when everyone else drives, and harder still when the "authorities" set a poor example.

Best Answer

If it is just your city then you must live down the street from me.I'll bring the pie and tea....well,if I don't get pulled over for the mistaken scent of donuts...

Best Answer

24/7

Best Answer

Everyday.

Best Answer