Questionator Questionator 26-30 167 Answers Aug 21, 2012 in Community

Question of the Day

The mind is willing, but the flesh is weak.

I think about working out quite a lot, does that count?

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

I met my ex-wife down at the gym. We didn't workout.....

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

lmao

Best Answer

Twice a leap year.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

every day for 2 hours :) working out is only thing that keeps me on right track... Without it, I think i would easily return to unhealthy lifestyle :/

Best Answer

I think it's great that you're doing things to stay healthy.

Best Answer

Every single day. I do weights every other day and swimming on opposite days. I also do Pilates and yoga throughout the week. I do a lot of power walks. I have to exercise in order to keep my mind going and to feel good about myself. I hate feeling sluggish. Besides, now that I'm pregnant, it is ever more important to stay active to have a healthy delivery.

Best Answer

Questionator I'm ashamed of you! This Q was asked by an EPer on the main board last night! Bad Questionator!!!

Best Answer

I work out 5 to 6 days a week at planet fitness. I love the way i feel when i workout.

Best Answer

Walking is a workout so about everyday.

Best Answer

Once every blue moon. Unless typing counts as finger workout, and I work those babies everyday...

Best Answer

whenever i feel i've put on weight ..:(

Best Answer

4-5 times a week, on my way now

Best Answer

pft... i'm $exy and i know it!..

Best Answer

aww wanna hug diddums?..

Best Answer

not often enough.. im trying to mentally get back in the habit.... EVERYDAY

Best Answer

About once every six months I think to myself "I ought to work out more" and I do it for a few days, then I get bored with it and stop.

Best Answer

Everyday in some form or fashion. I usually lift weights or jog. I do Bikram yoga on a regular basis and regular yoga with my wife. I will play tennis, racquetball or basketball with a few of my guy buddies during the week.

Best Answer

next to never

Best Answer

Lolz

Best Answer

I know it's good but I don't need it, but I walk everyday. Will that count???

Best Answer

I do about a 2.5 mile aerobic/walk almost every morning which is very uplifting and a good time for prayer and sometimes singing (very softly usually because I do not have the greatest singing voice and would hate to embarrass myself) and sometimes just the pleasure of viewing all of the beauty surrounding where I live. I think sometimes my mouth gets more of a workout during the day because of continuous phone calls from my mother and once she gets started, it's hard to get her off plus all the other phone calls on my upcoming book.

Best Answer

Most of the day, in mind only.

Best Answer