she/he has achieved more than you in life or is an overachiever? As a guy, there was one girl in the past that I've fell in love with but felt that I'd never be good enough for her. She had it all that I loved about her, beautiful looks, beautiful body shape and physique, intelligence, soft-heart(kindness), 2 part-time jobs(one for the weekend, and one for the week), had an athletic background from High School and just simply had the charm. Me on the other hand, was just a guy with an above average education level, who comes from a poor background, has a small work experience, little athletic background(I've only played one sport in school) and am just simply just a shy and soft-spoken guy. I've obviously talked to her and we became friends, I just never felt ready to express my true feelings toward her because I have the feeling that she'll probably just look at me as a "dumb boy who's trying to get into her pants"(even though she's actually a sweetheart and never a cruel person).
Deathtoall187 Deathtoall187 18-21, M 5 Answers Aug 20 in Dating & Relationships

Not ever have I felt that way. Dude seriously? No. The only case where a man or woman may not be good enough for a woman or man, is if they weren't good to their selves. For example, if I was just drinking my life away and not giving two ***** about people's feelings then I would not be good enough for anyone because I'm just being a dipshit and not being good to myself. But if you're content with your life, but don't have high education, that doesn't mean you're not good enough. She's just aspired for more out of life is all.

Best Answer

Yeah I see what you mean. I used to be miserable in my earlier teen years because of deep family and financial issues but now I'm content with my life now that it's improved(slowly working my way up and starting college and getting back into sports). I guess I'll let her know about my true feelings when I'm finally prepared to say it to her.

Best Answer

I think love is an equal opportunity employer; aren't you being a little hard on yourself??

Best Answer

Nothing ventured; nothing gained kiddo! You may feel awfully foolish one day years from now when you run into her and she asks, "why didn't you ever ask me out"! Ask me how I know....

Best Answer

Never

Best Answer

i'm a freaking janitor....and old.....and she looked right past that....she never made me feel that way.....i got over it real quick

Best Answer