My daughter and every single one of her close friends at school (6 girls) found boyfriends in their freshmen year and they are all still with them 5 1/2 years later. They think there was something in the water.

Best Answer

Since college is a time when you are ready to mate and interested in little else, the chances are really good of meeting your soulmate at your college.

Best Answer

Very possible. I met my wife while in college and we've been married 45 1/2 years.

Best Answer

they turn up at random moments in random places........ the only requirement is that you are open to the experience. college is as likely as anywhere but no more so.<br />
hope you find yours<br />
good wishes<br />
robbiew8n

Best Answer

I'm still finding my soul mate. Had no luck in college even with the effort in trying to find love. With all the stress and lack of time, it could be an challenge to let love come into your life.

Best Answer

only once! that's what college is for!

Best Answer

It can happen. You won't find your soul mate in high school, though, I know that much. That is one of the few things of which I am totally sure!

Best Answer

it doesn't matter how often or the likelihood- what matters is when and where you find yours.

Best Answer

oh boy, <br />
you could find your love anywhere, at anytime, just keep your heart open

Best Answer

I think there is zero percent of a chance to find a soulmate at college.

Best Answer

I'm guessing the answer is like a 0.0067% chance

Best Answer

Wow, well that's a difficult question! :P Nobody can say really and that's the truth. In a large college with around 15000 students, in a college where a large number of subjects are studied then it's often just chance to meet him/her. Would I be correcting in thinking your looking for them as we speak? ;P Well, good luck! :)

Best Answer

1-2 % chance

Best Answer