drsen drsen 18-21, M 20 Answers Dec 27, 2009

My daughter and every single one of her close friends at school (6 girls) found boyfriends in their freshmen year and they are all still with them 5 1/2 years later. They think there was something in the water.

Best Answer

Since college is a time when you are ready to mate and interested in little else, the chances are really good of meeting your soulmate at your college.

Best Answer

Very possible. I met my wife while in college and we've been married 45 1/2 years.

Best Answer

There is no such thing as soulmate.....It's an illusion....a fantasy.....

Best Answer

we met at age 15 9th grade.each others first.not off n on.we r 27 now.evthing that's ever happened in our life has been dead on what weve asked god for.weird I no but very true.we have way too much in common to not be soulmates and aren't most couples oppisites n they still don't get along or last.u'd have to expierence this to no what I'm talkn bout.what? 1 in ev 600 million find thier soulmate.ask ne1 we no..it's no fantasy.we r not married we don't have kids.there is nothing of obligation keeping us together other the love..it's cool n bitter sweet n I'm tasting it ev day peace!

Best Answer

they turn up at random moments in random places........ the only requirement is that you are open to the experience. college is as likely as anywhere but no more so.

hope you find yours

good wishes

robbiew8n

Best Answer

I'm still finding my soul mate. Had no luck in college even with the effort in trying to find love. With all the stress and lack of time, it could be an challenge to let love come into your life.

Best Answer

only once! that's what college is for!

Best Answer

Even if you attend a uni-sex college

Best Answer

It can happen. You won't find your soul mate in high school, though, I know that much. That is one of the few things of which I am totally sure!

Best Answer

it doesn't matter how often or the likelihood- what matters is when and where you find yours.

Best Answer

oh boy,

you could find your love anywhere, at anytime, just keep your heart open

Best Answer

I think there is zero percent of a chance to find a soulmate at college.

Best Answer

I'm guessing the answer is like a 0.0067% chance

Best Answer

Wow, well that's a difficult question! :P Nobody can say really and that's the truth. In a large college with around 15000 students, in a college where a large number of subjects are studied then it's often just chance to meet him/her. Would I be correcting in thinking your looking for them as we speak? ;P Well, good luck! :)

Best Answer

1-2 % chance

Best Answer