fairygal01 fairygal01 22-25, F 23 Answers Oct 9, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Find a guy that likes you in a tank and shorts. I wear lingerie because I like wearing it not because my husband likes me to wear it. You've got to be comfortable being you.

Best Answer

Go for comfort most nights and sporatically change it up several times a month.

Best Answer

Wear it when you want to. Simple as that. If you're feeling particularly playful/generous, go for it! If you want to wear a tank and shorts, there's nothing wrong with that. Whoever you're with is lucky to have you.

Best Answer

tank and shorts sounds very sexy.. but variety is always nice.

Best Answer

Depends on what your guy wants, I personally prefer my women nude in bed.

Best Answer

Only when you want to surprise him :)

Best Answer

Only when you want to. Just be yourself and wear whatever you're comfortable in, be it a tee and panties, pajammas or whatever.

Best Answer

when your boy friend starts to drift away

Best Answer

I think lingerie's over-rated anyway.

Best Answer

You shouldn't have to wear it at all.

Best Answer

Are you trying to tell me that you are fully clothed while having sex?

Best Answer

No but i usually wear a tank and booty shorts they come off during and put back on after. with lingerie it has to be uncomfortable to sleep in lol

Best Answer

As often as you feel like..comfort is of utmost import.

Best Answer

always

Best Answer

My Wife dresses in Lingerie - which she chooses from a wardrobe that I purchase for her - EACH and EVERY night for bed. Lingerie should be very comfortable. Much more so than a tank top and shorts. Think SILK, instead of shorts TAP PANTIES - which have wide leg openings and there is no need to remove them to make love. Instead of tank tops think chemises or baby dolls. They don't have to be sheer... Good Lingerie is not bras and panties - underwear - it can be a variety of things. Last Night my Wife chose an Olga shaper - underwired in pure white - and the nice thing about Olga shapers is that not only do they flatter her perfect figure but there are three hook and eye fasteners at the crotch that open to make access straightforward for me to give her oral sex and after she is satisfied there is no impediment to penetrative sex. As I said she dresses for bed each night and we make love EVERY morning and we are a lot older than you are. These are VERY good habits to get into. There is no good reason not to make love frequently and to prepare properly for it. Wearing Lingerie to bed shows your intent clearly and frankly it is very erotic.

Best Answer