truthseekr truthseekr 51-55, F 7 Answers Apr 14, 2010

Contrary to the last poster (who doesn't even look close to a Baby Boomer), the Boomer generation extended from 1946~1964, not 1957. All you have to do is Wiki it~best answer, not!

Best Answer

according to my history class, the last year of baby boomers was 1957, which would make them 53! woot!

Best Answer

I was born in 1951, prime time for boomers! <br />
Yes, Lilannie, I had 50 kids in my class too! Everyone in my town is in an uproar over the loss of State funds for Education and classes will reach the high 20s.....OMG!!

Best Answer

I was born in 1955. It was not unusual to have 40/45 kids in a classroom. And we were all perfect angels. ; / I thought the end year was 1960 but 64 sounds about right too.

Best Answer

Depending on which source...somewhere between 1955 and 1959. which would make them 50 to 54 right now. (yay!!! I make the cut)

Best Answer

Wikipedia:<br />
Great Expectations: America and the Baby Boom Generation, defined the span of the baby-boom generation as extending from 1946 to 1964, when annual births declined below 4,000,000. They have since returned to higher levels in the "echo boom."

Best Answer

1964 was the last year of the babyboomers. I' a babyboomer.

Best Answer