im 17 from australia !!
OntreMuzik OntreMuzik 16-17, M 16 Answers Jun 27, 2012

Your under-age now off to bed

Best Answer

but its only 9:00 :(

Best Answer

Just leave your cursor over their avatar it shows their age, and you can try not to be offensive but chances are youll offend someone, i think the first question I asked offended a few people even though it was a genuine question with no bad intentions.

Best Answer

Didnt know about the avatar, age thing, thanks for info.

Best Answer

No probs

Best Answer

As old as my tongue and a bit older than me teef

Best Answer

is thaat you hugh hefnar?

Best Answer

Not unless Hugh has turned into a 26-30 woman................

Best Answer

An individuals age is irrelevant, There are minors using this site so if you have anything unsuitable for young people post it in 'Mature'.

Best Answer

Personally I think age limits have nothing to do with people being offended. The amount of hype put on people these days, so many things are either controversial or "taboo" to discuss, so good luck finding a way of not offending at least one of the many people who are here.<br />
In other news, I'm 25.

Best Answer

nahh, i just want to see the maturity level on here... and I reckon age measures that well, because I want to ask sexual related questions on here !

Best Answer

Agree. Be confident in who you are and your views. Offend away.

Best Answer

In regards to the maturity... no one ever really "grows up".. Hell, I can be serious one minute and joking around the next.. No, we don't "grow up".. we just get bigger ;) But be careful of trolls. They are sure to ruin anyone's question/answer time! xx

Best Answer

If you ask sexually, potentially offensive questions outside of the 'Mature topics' section you will be reported and flagged.

Best Answer

@ Olafsen thats only sometimes. They usually will put your questions if they contain offensive material (hell the word "nipples" was enough to get it put under Mature) they usually automatically get put under Mature Content. My q wasn't even about Mature content, I just happened to mention my preggo cat's nipples were huge, and BAM, straight to Mature Content.

Best Answer

Age definitely does NOT measure maturity. In fact, the older the guy, the more perverted and immature he gets on this site most of the time.
If you want a good measure of maturity, read through a persons posts and comments, you can get a good level of where they stand mentally by doing so.

Best Answer

i agree that age isn't relevant to being offended or offensive. go ahead, be an equal-opportunity offender ;) !

Best Answer

I lie about my age on EP

Best Answer

28years

Best Answer

Hmmm am I to old to be on? Seems like I the old lady on, I'm not even real old, oh well I've heard it all. Please do remember ladies are present. Lol ;0)

Best Answer

i'm 18 years old

Best Answer