If yes, what makes you a responsible person? Do you have a schedule? If no, why aren't you responsible?
YoucancallmeJuliet YoucancallmeJuliet 26-30, F 10 Answers Feb 18, 2012

Im 40 next week and Id give myself a 10, I have people around me though that fight against me and make bad decisions that I have to live by.

Best Answer

I didnt answer the whole question - perhaps I should drop that to a 9 ! I always plan for things, Ive never missed a payment for my children or seen them go without going without myself all the time. I have a job I enjoy and have worked hard to get. As for a schedule, I did have but lifes has dealt me some unplanned blows that have put me so far behind (divorce, bad relationships with people I shouldnt have stayed with my head tells me but my heart said different) I keep re-evaluating and have plans to come good in the next few years through self learning of computer programming to enable me to develop speciallist software in my field of work but its a dream that Im aspiring to at the moment as Ive had so many shattered over the last 10 years they have become less of a certainty than they used to be.

Best Answer

Good for you! :)

Best Answer

Im 22.<br />
I have to say im on average a 4. On a very few days im a 9 other days im a 1. I have no set schedule and everyday is a minute by minute experience. Im always late unless it's something or someone I really care about, and that is a rare thing. I stress-out easily and hate dead-lines. I have no vision for my life long term and I would have no issue leaving this life of my own volition/suicide if I see the time is right.

Best Answer

Im a 1 no matter how hard i try i cant shake myself of the notion that everything im doing is worthless and motivation is non-existent for me.

Best Answer

I feel the same exact way. however I do think i am a lot more then a 1. I think im around a 7.

Best Answer

18. <br />
8 1/2.<br />
Priorities and experience.<br />
Schedule for what?

Best Answer

do you go to bed at the same time every night? do you wake up at the same time every morning? Do you have a schedule for your day?

Best Answer

No. Everyday is different.

Best Answer

I will be 18 in a couple of weeks. <br />
With my family, I am an 11<br />
with my own life, I am a 2

Best Answer

So you make yourself look responsible infront of your family?

Best Answer

26. Frak no. 1.

Best Answer

How do you pay for things?

Best Answer

With money.

Best Answer

How do you get the money? do you have a job or do your parents pay for you?

Best Answer

I have a job.

Best Answer

61, 5 on a 10 scale, depending on the subject

Best Answer