I tell people that I'm 43, but I was a waitress at the last supper.

Best Answer

That's funny.

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

33. hated in 78

Best Answer

20

Best Answer

20, 21 in June. Please don't feel embarrassed about being a little older, to me that commands respect and means that you have something to teach us all. I hate when people are ashamed to say their age. It is worse for women I find too because we think that past a certain age we are old and expired and our beauty fades, but in reality, like the sunset turning to stars, beauty doesn't go away, it just changes into something else just as beautiful.

Best Answer

I am 61 and proud of it because I didn't think I would live to be this old. I really don't feel that old either. People tell me I shouldn't do this or that because I would hurt myself, like running with the dog. I trip but other then that I makes me feel good.

Best Answer

21!

Best Answer

23 flipping years later here I am! Holy ****, here I am.

Best Answer

Old enought to know way more than I should but young enough to fool everyone around me. Sooooo u take a guess?

Best Answer

i have been 29 for quite some time now. and will stay there thank you very much. :)

Best Answer

28. I'm so old...adult diapers will be needed soon.

Best Answer

19 :D and you?

Best Answer

18.5 I'll be turning 19 next month.

Best Answer

25+.... <br />
n<br />
watz abt you..??

Best Answer