JustBernieGirl JustBernieGirl 31-35, F 16 Answers Dec 14, 2011

At least twice the age of the guy you are pouncing on, or 45, whichever is applicable

Best Answer

That's what I thought!

Best Answer

I am in this situation. I look 23 but actually just turned 30. I am constantly approached by guys ages 20-25 on a daily basis. Am I a cougar? My past relationships the guys are at least 3-5 years

Best Answer

40+

Best Answer

I like your answer.

Best Answer

30 qualifies lol i'm 30 too

Best Answer

No it doesn`t...I am still a spring chick *stomps her feet like a 2-year-old.*

Best Answer

Half your age would put you in the cougar category.

Best Answer

But it`s not legal to date men half my age. Besides, I CAN`T STAND teenagers...they never know when to shut up!

Best Answer

That's the truth!

Best Answer

I say 35+

Best Answer

I agree...but you know, when I turn 35, I am going to be singing a new tune :)

Best Answer

8 years older than the guy you seek.

Best Answer

Oh, I see. So I am old enough to be a cougar :(

Best Answer

Thats how I see it. it is about the age difference. If your 28 and want to date an 18 year old, and are only interested in 18 year old then I think you are a cougar. I think it is about deciding that is the age group you want and excluding others as well. If you just happen to meet an 18 year old and a relationship develops maybe you are not a cougar, make it a habit then maybe you are.

Best Answer

Well, what if you have a habit of falling for guys older than you...what does that make you?

Best Answer

It makes you a person who falls for older guys. It used to be called a Gold digger, but that was because older men tended to be more secure financially. I am not sure it applies now.
This is just about a label that is put on a person based on thier choice of relationships. Older men who go after younger women are called "cradle robbers". I think the cougar sounds a bit nicer if you have to accept a lable.
Regardless of who you are attracted to I think it is wise to reflect on why you are attracted that way. There is something superficial about starting your dating search based on age, boob size, hight, ethnicity, bank account etc. Truth is people tend to be very superficial. Imagine if people really did date based first and formost on personality. They say they do, but the truth is personality is way way down the list.

Best Answer

I love for cougar hit on me and play with me for once wouldnt matter of the age lol

Best Answer

*facepalm*

Best Answer

first you're a kitty then a cougar, eventually you just might end up being a crazy cat lady.

Best Answer

I see...

Best Answer

Cub Panther Cougar and Silverback.. but not sure when each one starts

Best Answer

No silly goose, the OTHER kind of cougar.

Best Answer

Depends on how young the guy is

Best Answer

I am trying to prove I am too young to get junk mail for cougars, you aren't helping...LOL

Best Answer

Lmao, oops sorry!

Best Answer