dirtylaugh dirtylaugh 36-40, F 14 Answers Aug 25, 2010

I've told my kids 16..................................and I chaperone the first 50 dates, after I run their credit and a criminal background check, oh and of course get a DNA swab.<br />
My daughter has opted to "cyber" date. What with Skype, Twitter, and texting i've yet to actually interogate any potential violaters.....oops I mean dates.<br />
I also require photos of any and all tatoos/ piercings/ body modifications, a copy of their driving record/ insurance card, their cell phone #/ their parents cell phone #'s/ their grandparents cell phone #'s, and the evenings itinerary (do not deviate). For my daughter I have given her a date pack which includes: mace & a visa gift card with $100.00 (for emergency travel home). BUT I wouldn't want to be accused of being overprotective..........

Best Answer

ha ha love it!

Best Answer

I allowed group dates only in high school. One on ones still aren't allowed. I don't see the point. In our house we date to find a mate not to go testing all the waters. And since noone is even close to getting married. Group dates only

Best Answer

18 and that was what I told my son as he was growing up.. he asked why when he was 12.. I told him that he was emotionally immature to handle girls or dating and that girls will mess about with his mind..lol.. Better when he was out of high school.. He is now almost 19 years .. let's just say he didn't actually listen to his mother..

Best Answer

about 12 seems right to me,they're in the high school by that time,time for them to start growing up.

Best Answer

2

Best Answer

that s a bit old Peza..dont want people thinkin he s unpopular!

Best Answer

I stated 16, but was never paid attention to.

Best Answer

18 ....but I will be the happiest if she waits till she becomes 22/23.....lol

Best Answer

Sixteen is plenty young enough. Although today, girls and boys are doing things BEFORE they date. I might have done a little of that my own self.

Best Answer

In the same place as you i.e the movies or mall 7th grade..having her get picked up and leaving alone with boyfriend 16

Best Answer

yeah i think i agree with you there.we dropped my 12 yr old off at the cinema, and picked up...then he decided he actually still prefer s trampolining to girls!!( long may it last)

Best Answer

At least 40, if that.

Best Answer

i have to say in America, group dates and much older seems to be the norm, Here in England we have a terrifying teen pregnancy rate, and although to me.. your answers are quite surprising, i think its great. Its great how group dates are the thing and you get your children to focus on school.brilliant.

Best Answer