My grandpa is 78 and he still drives but the lady that my husband is working her house is 86 and she still drives a car which is totally amazing to me!
Jesusfoundme Jesusfoundme 31-35, F 11 Answers Feb 26, 2010

97 years old and can still drive.

Best Answer

when someone gets too old I forget how old they are and I keep waiting for their next birthday to figure it out ;)<br />
But yeah, my grandma's nearly blind and my grandpa's dead and I am not sure whether my husband's grandparents drive a car and if they do how old they are. So no idea. Ask the bmv, lol

Best Answer

102!......We breed them well in Australia!

Best Answer

85 but going to be 86 march 15th!

Best Answer

92. And yes, she's still a good driver.

Best Answer

My grandfather is 78 years old. He still drives but now he just uses the wrong side of the lane. No, really. He drives but I do not think he should drive. He is sick and the other day a lady found him (in the snow) laying outside of his car. He had fell. He uses the wrong lanes and he forgets a lot. We try to get him to stop driving because he may hurt himself or someone else.

Best Answer

my grandpa is 89 and still drives. only recently my grandma convinced him he shouldn't drive at night anymore

Best Answer

80 years young

Best Answer

my grandmothers on both sides do not drive. my dad's dad passed away a few years back.. and my mom's dad still drives... both my parents drive.. but i AM TERRIFIED! lol

Best Answer

77, and he's a pretty good driver, a bit heavy on the road rage, though

Best Answer

my Mom's aunt Is 98 and still driving!

Best Answer