Women are most fertile at age 18-26...their fertility begins to decline at age 27. I think having a child when you're 35 is def too old....but that's just my opinion.

Best Answer

I heard after 43 it becomes harder to conceive.<br />
Late 40's, early 50's would be too old for me.

Best Answer

It depends. If you have other children already it's not as risky to have them later in life. Also the kid is less distant from the ages of the siblings so there no big generational leap in the household. Still I think it's preferable to have your children in your 30's and 20's.

Best Answer

To give birth or to rear

Best Answer

Can't speak for all women, but I believe when your body starts menopause, it's just natures way of telling you that it's time for the next phase of your life. Personally, I don't want any more children after age 40. That's too old for ME. I wont' tell any other woman it must be so for her.

Best Answer

I'd say with close care probably up to age 45ish if you have no other health concerns.

Best Answer

91

Best Answer

If you're between 9 and 60 - history is on your side

Best Answer

Yeah, girl in mexico got pregnant at 9!

Best Answer