So the other night I went to a little bar uptown and I seen this lady that had to be in her 80's and she was getting down like there was no tomorrow. In my mind I kept wanting to go up to her and ask her shouldn't she be home baking cookies, sleeping, or knitting. I never saw sh!t like that before... She even did the pop lock and drop it... REALLY? To add to it all she could out drink anyone that was there; it was just simply crazy.
imperfectbeauty imperfectbeauty 18-21, F 64 Answers Nov 14, 2012 in Hobbies

let her have her fun! You're only as young as you feel I've heard

Best Answer

I believe that dead is too old. But I am reserving judgement on that.

Best Answer

35. Then it's time to grow up.

Best Answer

I don't think it's a matter of age as much as the level that you party to and how your health is and will you become a danger to your self or others in any way.

Best Answer

Never too old. As long as your health is ok

Best Answer

I'll never be too old to party, even if I have to dance with a zimmer-frame! :-) lmao

Best Answer

when you get up to get a drink and forget why you got up, that's when you stop

Best Answer

Go grandma, go grandma or great grandma!!

Best Answer

till your on your death bed sipping whiskey

Best Answer

age is a number not a sentence

Best Answer

is never too old to party if that's what you want to do.

Best Answer

I hope that's me at 80....I'm sure she isn't doing it every weekend (and even if she is, it's not like she's messing up anyone's life....I'm sure her kids have all grown up and left home by now...) so, why shouldn't she have fun in a way that she is comfortable with? I agree with Levon...you're only too old if you're dead.

Best Answer

Guess what.You may look old, but inside you are as young as u want to be!That's why u see a very old lady partying.

Best Answer

When you're skin starts sagging, it's time to stay home.

Best Answer

I don't like parties, so in my case 23 is too old for partying.

Best Answer

When the music is too loud..

Best Answer

She was probably a widow wanting to have a little fun.As shocking as it was to you don't Hebrides her for that.

Best Answer

When they wheel your bedridden body out and start playing beer pong on you.

Best Answer

when your dead its too old to party.

Best Answer

150

Best Answer