graine graine 26-30, F 34 Answers Jan 2, 2012

As soon as she wants

Best Answer

I have two teenage children: one girl and one boy. Their friends usually hang out at our house, so I hear a lot of conversations. Most of the girls want to wear thongs so that they fit in and also feel more like an adult woman. Similarly, they wear make up, own expensive purses, etc., just like adult women. A friend of mine thought that her daughter was wearing thong panties to be more sexual for the boys. This may be true for some girls, but wearing thongs doesn't make girls have sex. When I was growing up, none of the girls wore thongs, but plenty of them were having sex.

Best Answer

i wear thongs sometimes i dont think its such a big deal there just underwear

Best Answer

Old enough to be buying her own.

Best Answer

Any time, any age, as soon as they want.

Best Answer

my sisters are 12 and 16 and they wear them.

Best Answer

I started at 16

Best Answer

i wore my 1st thong at age 10

Best Answer

Nice

Best Answer

Old enough so she is comfortable enough for me to sniff them,

Best Answer

I have no problem with it. I wore thongs at that age (but they were much harder to get back then), and that is all I wear now. I think they are more comfortable to wear, and they are probably more common for that age range than you think.

Best Answer

when she wants to

Best Answer

Any age is ok; should not be a big deal.

Best Answer

I think that girls can transition to full panties to thongs at the same age the boys are transitioning from tighty whities to boxers. The reason is the same and so why should the standard be different between boys and girls? It all comes down to good parenting. Tell your boys to wear their pants on their waist so they down show their boxers, and tell girls to pull up their pants so their thongs don't hang out.

Best Answer

boys should pull up their pants but some of guys wanna see some whaletails if you know what i mean ;)

Best Answer

down=don't*

Best Answer

i agree that they should be old enough to be able to buy there own and certainly not under 15

Best Answer

Old enough to not let it go to their head and act trashy by showing them off and all that junk. Personally I was a late bloomer so I'd agree with 17 or 18.

Best Answer

Oy, I'm glad I am childless by choice! I don't have to even try to answer this mself (Dr. Mehmet Oz from TV says they are a no-no for health reasons, e-coli and bladder infections).

Best Answer

old enough to pay her own bills, over her own head, then she can wear a mountain of thongs

Best Answer

I was 13 when I first wore thongs so I'd say 13 is acceptable as long as they buy their own.

Best Answer