he was 40 (or so he said, probably more like 57) and I was 23. 17-30 year age difference

Best Answer

They know how to do it right. lol

Best Answer

When I was 18 (literally 2 weeks after my birthday) I lost my virginity to a married couple. She was 43, he was 38. So 25 years for her, and 23 years for him.

Best Answer

i was 31 she was 42mate at a bar lasted all summer long great experence

Best Answer

He was 50+, age difference was 26

Best Answer

Oh yeah, to get himself off that is. Unfortunately he decided him getting the big O should be enough for me. One of the most selfish people in bed I have ever met. Pity. His body was omg.

Best Answer

a few years ago, I went to by buddies house on a whim....his daughter and friends were all there....drunk, stoned, partying and stuff.....I needed to use the bathroom, opened the door and two hs girls were going at it....I excused myself and closed the door...his daughter grabbed me from behind and pulled in the extra bedroom...and started putting her tongue down my throat.....she then got down and sucked me dry......32 years difference.

Best Answer

I will have to change it the youngest person. She was 21 and I was 44, she was terrific and had the prettiest boobs you will ever see. Just thinking about her makes my body move to attention. Thanks for reminding me!

Best Answer

I was 15 baby sitting for couple next door he was 60's and she was early 60. After putting grand kids to bed they lived there, I went to their bedroom and dressed up in her cloths. I never heard them come home and she walked in on me. At first she was shocked then mad then decided I was gonna have to do anything she wanted or she would tell everyone. Ended up pleasing her and him and had to babysit a lot after that.

Best Answer

I once had a One-Night-Stand when I was 26 years old with a woman who was 52! It was a great experience.

Best Answer

me 49,her 18.last fall.i was her first.

Best Answer

Well, mine was 18 and we were 7 years aprt :P

Best Answer

wow, you were young

Best Answer

Yeah but, im mature for my age.

Best Answer

He was 65 and I was 19, for a 46 year age gap. Not a pleasant experience due to his hygiene, but I needed the cash.

Best Answer

Wow, I believe you. Hygiene is a big problem/deal breaker. lol
You did what you needed to. :)

Best Answer

I have never done 'it' with anyone older than me.

Best Answer

It was me 38 and her 56.

Best Answer

She was 13 years older than I was, but it was me who was doing all the "work" if you can call it that! She came too quickly for my taste but at least it was a pleasure for me to bring her to that point!

Best Answer

I do not know if this is the oldest but it is one that I remember many things about. I was about 18 and I was taken to meet the owner of a very large newspaper in his palazzo by his assistant who found me through a friend. He told me that his employer was very wealthy and wanted my company for all of the evening. When I was introduced, I knew he was very old but to a young person everyone is old. I learned later that he was 71. (53 years senior fom my age). The most memorable part was that he wanted me to model clothes that he had in a closet and wardrobe that had been the clothes of his deceased wife. I did as he instructed and modeled the lingerie and clothing in the order he preferred. The next hours were quite involved, not with sex but sc<x>ripted dialogue and role play. The only sex was a blow job in bed while wearing his deceased wife's white neglige. I slept in his bed that night, well...i did not really sleep, as he cuddled up to me. When his assistant took me home the next morning, his told me that my look is very similar to that of his widow and that he was very much in love with her. While I first believed this man was kinky and disturbed, I later felt a strong empathy and respect or him and his lost love. I was paid 2,000,000 Lira for my time and returned again to him about 1 time per month for 3 years until he passed to be with his beloved wife.

Best Answer

That is so sweet. How much is 2,000,000 lira in us dollars

Best Answer

Well, the Lira is not really used anymore because the Euro replaced it in the 90's but I think today it might be about €1,000 or about $1,300 but back then the exchange rate was different.

Best Answer

Interesting. Thanx :)

Best Answer

I was having a thing with a 40+ woman ( you do not ask women their age ) when I was 16. She was my bosses unsatisfied wife

Best Answer

What? lol cool

Best Answer

yes was awesome fun- mature women when they are not looked after at home so go off

Best Answer

I was just 18 she was 48 so only 30 years I saw her for many years and I have a very close friendship with her sister nice people

Best Answer

Wow. Family person?

Best Answer

No I was working in my local pub behind the bar and collecting glasses,she a customer her partner was ok about her having young men please her,he had his own interests and tended to not meet her sexual needs.I had been active with girls of my own age since I was 12 ish. She was not the 1st older lover I had and I must say that I found it a positive,educational and fun time with her.I find as I have become older that it was good for me.I think that having a relationship with an older person matures a younger person.

Best Answer

It truly does. :)

Best Answer

Btw i love your username!

Best Answer

31 (i think) and 15 years ... :/

Best Answer

so were you 15?

Best Answer

My husband, he's 20 years older than me, I met him when I was 16, luckily he was a good man, brilliant, kind, faithful, a good cook (he taught me how to cook) and he was the best lover I have ever had!

Best Answer

thats sooo nice.
Sweet profile pic btw

Best Answer