dreammergirl dreammergirl 41-45, F 30 Answers Apr 14, 2012

He was 38. I was an older virgin (30). He knew that I was a virgin when we were talking about having sex. I told him that if he ever told anyone that I'd lie and say that I wasn't. I was so embarassed about being a 30 year old virgin. He was going to back out of having sex because he didn't want me to think that he was a bad guy. I didn't think that way. We talked about it and went ahead with the sex. It was nice. Unlike many people, it didn't hurt the first time. We still get together for sex....in fact, we got together today.

Best Answer

It's been so long that i've forgotten what that is .<br />
My Rabbit is kinda tired anyway .

Best Answer

17

Best Answer

i was 18 and she was 22, and she was a catch. i should have tried harder to hang onto her.

Best Answer

I was a less then average looking 20 year old and she was a beautiful 22 year old. I still can't figure out why she slept with me . Maybe she was just trying to be nice. But she also slept with a guy she knew I hated. Women . ?? !!! Go figure.

Best Answer

31

Best Answer

he was about thirty and I was 13 he talked me into it and it was great the next time I Iasked him

Best Answer

Does oral count?

Best Answer

He was 22.

Best Answer

19, same as I was. We were both virgins.

Best Answer

2 years older than I was

Best Answer

...and if you're into ob<x>ject sexuality?

Best Answer

I was 20 and he was only 17...ok, I robbed the cradle; he is my husband now...

Best Answer

He was 15, I was 13

Best Answer

34

Best Answer

I was 12, she was 17, which at the time seemed a much older woman :)

Best Answer

16 (I was 17)

Best Answer

Wow! Well she was 20 and I was 22.

Best Answer

She was the same age as me.....13.

Best Answer

13

Best Answer