Three.

Best Answer

Lol!

Best Answer

19 and I'm still married 9 years later....but it's probably better to wait,most of the time getting married young doesn't work out <br />
you have plenty of time for that,slow down and enjoy your life.

Best Answer

My first time is next month :)

Best Answer

Awwww :) congrats.

Best Answer

thanks!

Best Answer

I married my first (and only) wife at the age of 21 (she was 18). We have been married for 29 years, and sadly, are getting divorced now. I recommend to everyone to wait until you are at least 24 to get married, as you are really not mature enough to make such an important (and hopefully permanent) choice in life until then.

Best Answer

Awww, I'm sorry to hear about that :(

Best Answer

26 and don't plan on having a second time

Best Answer

I got married at 20, separated at 20 and annulled at 21. Abuse can significantly shorten a relationship.

Best Answer

Awwwww :( i'm really sorry to hear that.

Best Answer

It's alright, I'm glad to know the warning signs for possible future partners. It's also good to know that if you are ever in that situation that you are strong enough to get out of it.

Best Answer

25

Best Answer

27. First and LAST!!

Best Answer

23

Best Answer

!7 years old.

Best Answer

20 and too damn young!

Best Answer

Lol! why, what happened? Are you still married to that person?

Best Answer

Hells no. I was divorced by the time I was 27. Went and traveled, got my career together, etc. Kids today shouldn't even THINK about marriage until 30 something. It is a very serious thing and should not be taken lightly.

Best Answer

Ohh, okay.

Best Answer

It was the day before my 20th birthday.

Best Answer