nightowl007 nightowl007 22-25, M 13 Answers Mar 13 in Community

I've never drank past the point of self-control, so I guess I've never really been "drunk."

Best Answer

I have been drunk. And it wasn't nice... :D Makes me stop drinking for quite a while cause it feels just so unbelievebly bad, haha

Best Answer

Nine: I was staying with My uncle who was a boss of a brewery; He had masses of free drink stored in a large cupboard in a spare room. I was playing in there with my cousins and looked in the cupboard, where I saw this magnificent array of bottles. I pulled one out; it was Johnnie Walker Scotch; I managed to get the cork out ( that's how long ago it was, the bottles had corks) And took a sip; didn't much of the taste, I had only had the odd taste of a Guinness prior to that; Played a little more; I was feeling a little woozy, a not unpleasant feeling, so went and took a large gulp. AS short time after that I decided to have another crack but when I went to open the bottle, I had no Hand/eye coordination and spilled all the contents down myself. I must have fell asleep because the next thing I know I am in bed with my Aunt holding a basin for me to vomit in; then: Oblivion.<br />
The next day, I awoke really early, I couldn't understand why my head ached so much. My Aunt made me eat some breakfast, saying it would make me feel better. My Uncle had gone to work after making sure I was still breathing. <br />
*** the day wore on, I began to feel a little better; my uncle returned; he didn't scold me and said it was his fault, the cupboard should have been locked. He did not know he would have told My Mum, his sister, that I had drank a whole bottle of whiskey. I explained that most of it had been soaked up by my clothes when I spilled it.<br />
I left spirits alone then, but did start drinking at a very young age, 15, not a lot but I did like beer and believe it or not Whiskey. <br />
Only have beer now.

Best Answer

It's hard to remember...

Best Answer

17

Best Answer

13

Best Answer

Haven't been drunk. Tipsy yes but not yet drunk drunk.

Best Answer

93

Best Answer

Haven't yet.

Best Answer

12

Best Answer

15.

Best Answer

89

Best Answer

You're well preserved!

Best Answer

Congrats :D

Best Answer