shap36 shap36 41-45, M 22 Answers Nov 26, 2012 in Community

the fist time i used a computer was at the age of 30 yrs old

Best Answer

I feel so terrible that you asked this question I think I first used my computer 10 years ago and the screen has never been the same. shame on me

Best Answer

In the late 70s, I "used" a mainfr<x>ame that was the size of a lot of rooms. It was a monster and hard to master. It aggravated me so that I didn't use another computer for years. I wish now that I had stuck with it back then and learned them inside out.

Best Answer

23 which is a few decades ago.

Best Answer

Twentyone, I bought my first TI 99a with all of 16kb of ram.

Best Answer

In 1976 I took a course at university that gave me knowledge of the programming language "Fortran Wat V." We used a terminal called a "Widget" to access the mainfr<x>ame and run programs. The mainfr<x>ame ran on tape and we used punch cards. I was 20 years old.

Best Answer

Windows 3.1 and Dos in school,Macintosh before the internet was big. Perhaps about 7

Best Answer

Work Computer (Complete with MSDOS) 22 years old.<br />
Home Computer: <br />
Compaq Presario with 1 GB of Memory- 29 years old

Best Answer

15

Best Answer

I got my first PC at age 33 (1986). It was an MSX computer, the only computer ever produced by Microsoft.

Best Answer

When I was in 5th grade we had the "Computer Bus" that came to school every Wednesday. I remember being told, "The monitors in front of you are com-pute-rs. Not televisions." They were the big chunky old-fashioned Apple computers. We would take instructions from the teacher to create a picture that we would eventually have printed. It took about 3 or 4 classes to complete one picture. At the time, it was amazing lol. :o)

Best Answer

15. computer science class in high school. I think it was a Commador 64

Best Answer

It was in 1978 or so. I was 10. The first computer I used was a Compucolor II, but I only had it for a weekend. My first computer was a Commodore PET 2001 that I got later that year.

Best Answer

about 6 yrs old..

Best Answer

3-4 years

Best Answer