Questionator Questionator 26-30 97 Answers Dec 17, 2010

Question of the Day

Well, I believe in the IDEA of Santa. I just wish, for everyone's sake, that it was still the same today as it was so many years ago. You get to make a list but Santa only brings one of the items you wish for. We were told to put our wishes in order of priority. Because, we were getting one, (and only one) of those gifts from Santa. Now, the wish list is so long that it is insane and sooooooooo commercial. My favourite gifts from Santa were the ones that HE MADE.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

WHaaaat ? there is no Santa ??? oh my gush! I am going to cry now................................:)

Best Answer

Ah Virginia, bu there IS a Santa Clause!

Best Answer

8, but i rejected it <br />
out of hand <br />
as untrue<br />
it was just too <br />
unacceptable<br />
i wasn't ready <br />
to give him up<br />
and made a<br />
conscious <br />
decision<br />
to keep him <br />
it was as much <br />
an act of faith<br />
as an act of love<br />
juliet

Best Answer

I was about four. I thought I was being sneaky. I snuck out of bed after my parents had gone to sleep and shut the door that separated the bedrooms from the rest of the house, and I knelt on the floor and peered through the ventilation grate. I was waiting for santa's big black boots to walk into my vision near the tree, which had a few presents by it already (my parents said it was a joint-gift deal they had with santa.) Three a.m., my dad wakes up to use the restroom and sees me zonked out on the floor in the hallway in his old air force shirt and wearing no socks despite the fact that it was 16 degrees outside and not much warmer inside. He carried me to bed, I slept in until midday, and got to open presents with the knowledge that Santa had gypped me of a good night's sleep.

Best Answer

my mom gave me a iou note for the thoothfairy when i was 7 i recogonized her handwriting then i doubted all the fairytale easter bunny santa crap:)

Best Answer

I have an open mind about Santa. I know there was a Santa that lived in Finland and delivered things to people.

Best Answer

What do you mean "there's no Santa". You're kidding yeah?

Best Answer

I was 9 years old

Best Answer

I like to think of these things being a good excitement, and something to look forward to. I believe in Santa!

Best Answer

so, by the time you become an adult you have to accept there is no santa, but your expected to believe in God? i call bullshit, there is no God, i found out there was no santa when i was 9, became and athiest when i was 13 (:

Best Answer

10

Best Answer

What do you mean NO SANTA?

Best Answer

WHAT?!?!?!? No Santa??? That's a drag...

Best Answer

Well, if we're talking about the magical Santa, with the flying sleigh and elves, I never actually believed in it... it was just fun to pretend. If we're talking about St. Nicolaus, he was real; he was a real bishop, who was born in Turkey sometime around the third century or so. The Turkish government is fighting to keep his bones.

Best Answer

What? There's no Santa??????????? :)

Best Answer

I was about 10 but i didnt tell my family till i was 14. i had fun staying up late every christmas eve and listening to the caos that ensued dowstairs as they tried to get all of "santas" gifts wrapped and under the tree :)

Best Answer

6 yrs old

Best Answer

I was 9, I think. A mean classmate ruined it for me. Thanks, J, really. Enemy of sweet delusion and childhood fantasy. A lump of coal for you this year it is. :)

Best Answer

I was about 8. I found a price tag on one of my gifts. lol

Best Answer