gacblues gacblues 51-55 14 Answers Nov 24, 2010

I had just turned 14 - Unlike most girls I all ready had big breasts with a thin shapely body. I was a the house of a kind of boyfriend half the football team was there they were all 16 and 17 years old - we were playing a game that I later found out it was rigged for ME to loose - WELL Me loosing meant that I had to suck everyones **** - and not only suck all of their ***** I had to swallow all their *** as well - So that night I sucked 37 ***** and swallowed all of their *** as well - I got known as Ms. Sucker after that - But you know I never cared because I just absolutely loved sucking a **** - By the time I graduated form High School I must have sucked evey boy in that school two or three times each - In college I continued sucking **** and one night sucked over 50 ***** at a party - What can I say I love sucking **** - Kathy

Best Answer

had just turned 15 he he

Best Answer

16. I had him take photos while I sucked him off. a nice story in itself. may share it one day.

Best Answer

I was 16. It was my English language teacher.

Best Answer

I never thought about a teacher teaching the words, Suck my ****. LOL You are a special girl.

Best Answer

The “scenario” is not really unlike many. At the time, I was unaware that it was a common practice for American guys to go to korea or Japan to teach English with the understanding that they will get many girls. Many Asian girls like American guys, and American guys have social skills that are far more sophisticated than Asian boys, who are kind of awkward.
Anyway, was my English Language Teacher and I looked up to him and always had crushes on my teachers. He would tell me in private that I was very special and interesting, which set my heart pounding. Of course, he knew very well how to play me but, although I was completely inexperienced, I was not stupid. In the back of my mind I knew what might be happening but I guess I wanted it to happen.
He asked me to go to lunch with him after the class had finished for the year, clearly not wanting to start a scandal. He kissed me a little aftwards and I thought it was so nice.
We did this a second time and kissed a little more.
The third time he invited me to his place and I said yes. We hung out talking and he was wearing the short pants because it was warm. We were cuddling and then he took off his pants. I just started looking at his penis. I did not even look at his face, just staring his penis and could not stop. It was just so big like I have not seen. I was in so much awe by seeing it and not knowing what to do. I felt so awkward. My friends always talked about how American guys are so much bigger than Koreans, and although I had never seen a penis outside of pictures, it was just so beautiful, but also somehow scary. I then looked at his face and he had look like hungry animal. I looked back at his penis and he was spreading his legs apart. He then started to carress my arm and just said to me "suck me little girl". He put me in front of him on the floor and then sat back. He pull my head in to him and I did not know what to do, so I put in my mouth . He move my head back and fourth and it was hard at first and I was kind of gag. It became easier soon and he said "my god this feels so good. I finished maybe 10 minutes later. So after that I did it whenever he wanted, or whenever I could go see him…usually in late afternoon. Obviously my parents didn’t know nor did my friends.
This went on for 3 months until he went back to America. Our meetings would be less about talking and more just sucking. I became very good at it (he said) and also became comfortable with taking my cloths off and having him tell me how to pose and he would touch me. I guess I began to feel a little like a woman, but was not ready for sex of any kind and had little understanding of my feelings (which is still true). I just gained an oral fixation. I would look forward to sucking his big penis.
After he left, I never did this again with anyone until I moved to NYC. He actually lives here in NY, but we never sought each other out. Maybe he now has girlfriend is married or who knows. Sometime things are best kept in the past.

Best Answer

I am not bi or gay but I remember having a **** in my mouth, my jaw hurting from being open so wide for so long as my uncle moved my head up and down and then ******* all over my face... That was the first of many and I was just about to turn 5... I never felt forced, I felt loved and the more it happened with him and others or other things happened, the more I wanted the love I was feeling.

Best Answer

It was September 14, 2010, at the age of 49. I'll never forget that day, as it was the day that I became certain that I am bisexual. I've sucked dozens since then, perhaps even 100.

Best Answer

Hmm, 16? It was around the same time I became sexually active.

Best Answer