:)
SesshomaruDemonLord SesshomaruDemonLord 16-17, F 14 Answers Jun 13 in Community

7. A whopping Nokia 3310 that I can't seem to destroy and until this day is fully usable.

Best Answer

XD haha! agreed

Best Answer

14

Best Answer

The first cellphone's were the weight of a car battery and the cost of a small car. I waited until they dropped in price, but I could still not afford to use it for more than an hour a month. I was about 40.

Best Answer

haha! dude, it was a long wait XD

Best Answer

Mobile phone in 1980 cost around $2500. Add me to your fans, and I will send you a picture. Your PM is set to private.

Best Answer

9

Best Answer

15

Best Answer

I think maybe 11 or 12... It was the very first iphone... I remember the day I got it and where... But not how old I was :-(

Best Answer

:) still. You're lucky your first phone was iphone :DD

Best Answer

Yeah... Back then I was a badass for having one, now every 10 year old has a nicer phone than me...

Best Answer

XD I feel you! Kids are richer now a days XD

Best Answer

55, I didn't need one before that.

Best Answer

wow. Nice :D

Best Answer

15 or something and it was an old nokia, now you see 5 year-olds with bloody iphones XD

Best Answer

yeah! gosh. mine was 2300 xD

Best Answer

old school nokia XD

Best Answer

yeah xD well I was happy.. so happy I got that :D

Best Answer

me too XD

Best Answer

I was in 4th grade o.0 lol but i needed one because my parents were never home so.

Best Answer

yeah. it was supposed to be that way.. CP was supposed to be a need.. now what happened xD

Best Answer

48

Best Answer

haha. wow.. I guess phones aren't that old like I think they are. :)

Best Answer

Cell phones are not that old at all. I can remember when they first came out. When I was your age we had one wall phone and the line was connected to 12 neighbors. It was called a party line. There was no privacy because the neighbours would listen in to our calls.

Best Answer

XD haha! gossip people xD

Best Answer

65

Best Answer