About 8 bottle of beer took ages to get the top off with a stone.

Best Answer

8 bottles of beers?! U could drink me under the table.

Best Answer

Young - but I'm not sure how young - my mom and dad would let me try sips of beer or wine every once in a while but the drinking didn't start in earnest until my teens

Best Answer

I hope they didn't tell you to take a puff here and there too.

Best Answer

3 when my mother left wine on the table next to my chair. <br />
Let's be fair, wine looks like juice to the untrained eye.

Best Answer

I hear you! If it looks like juice and taste like wine, it's wine.

Best Answer

I guess about 2 or 3 when I first tried it... hm... real first one... was when I was 9... but I guess won't have any in the future... learnd the hard way that it makes things only worse...

Best Answer

15 i got drunk on champagne on my mums birthday , was embarassing at the time but funny now

Best Answer

15? Where was I???

Best Answer

I was 16.

Best Answer

Ahhhh......sweet 16!

Best Answer

18, a beer in college. Wish I never had

Best Answer

One beer??!!!

Best Answer

15

Best Answer

3 years old. My father was at the kitchen table slicing pepperoni and he had a quart bottle of Miller High Life so he cut me a chunk of pepperoni and gave me a sip of his beer to wash it down. I loved the taste and not knowing what it was grabbed for more. He wouldn't let me have any.

Best Answer

About 4, my grandpa used to let me have a sip of his beer, whenever he opened a new one.

Best Answer

At 8.

Best Answer