Question of the Day

5. He gave me his pencil case and all of his textas. His mum called mine and asked for them back.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

I wonder if Nicole Kidman would play you in the movie version of this classic love tale. I love it.

Best Answer

9 his name was Patrick Murray and he shared his mini m&m's with me

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

36. I went on to marry her.

Best Answer

The first true boyfriend I had was actually when I was 15;) I am still 15, almost 16, and we have been dating for almost nine months! We go to different schools, but I don't care what anyone says. Everything about him is perfect to me. He is amazing and I couldn't ask for a more kind, honest, sincere, loving, caring, hilarious, unique boyfriend;) Ladies, your the choosers. Don't underestimate yourself, because you all deserve someone special;)

Best Answer

I never had one too, cuz my religion ,,,,,

Best Answer

Gotta love a religion that stifles love like that. I could definitely get behind the whole ownership model of reltionships tho.

Best Answer

Pretty nosy for a bot, aren't you?

Best Answer

7 he lived next door and I loved him. He moved when I was 11 and I felt like the world ended. At 14 i met my husband to be. We were married 4 years later.

Best Answer

does the future count?

Best Answer

B in no hurry. It will happen when it should.

Best Answer

22. Not a good age, and not a good relationship either.

Best Answer

I was 15, we met in grade 9 and we had this instant connection. It was actually a week before valentines day. He lived in the group home and my sister worked there. Even though we weren't together long, he still gave me something for vday...his snack lol, he told my sister "take this home to her in the AM (I lived with her then) and tell her I wanted to make a heart for valentines"<br />
that still makes me smile, its amazing how you remember little things

Best Answer

I had my first real boyfriend when I was 13. He was my first for many things , unfortunately not that.

Best Answer

I was in 9th grade, he was in 7th...we were neighbors. He kissed me.

Best Answer

18...he was my best friend...and i ended up breaking his heart...

Best Answer

when i was 17

Best Answer

8.We were the only two kids in 2nd grade.I was 112,she was 130.Remember when they used to weigh you in front of everyone and announce it?We went to different schools later but I still ADORE fat to very obese girls who love to eat and get fatter:)Hope we talk if that's you:)

Best Answer

12. His name was Tommy Thomas. He lived across the street.

Best Answer

I had just turned 18, and he had just turned 16.

Best Answer

14. didn't last a week.

Best Answer

I was 18 when I had my first boyfriend that's also the time I found my sexuality too. My first girlfriend was when I was 16 it didn't last. But I finally know now I love my boyfriend.

Best Answer

I was 11 and she was 14 it was so much fun, but I was so dumb before I kissed her I actually thought you could get STDs through kissing lol

Best Answer