Questionator Questionator 26-30 154 Answers Dec 6, 2011

Question of the Day

5. He gave me his pencil case and all of his textas. His mum called mine and asked for them back.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

I wonder if Nicole Kidman would play you in the movie version of this classic love tale. I love it.

Best Answer

9 his name was Patrick Murray and he shared his mini m&m's with me

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

36. I went on to marry her.

Best Answer

The first true boyfriend I had was actually when I was 15;) I am still 15, almost 16, and we have been dating for almost nine months! We go to different schools, but I don't care what anyone says. Everything about him is perfect to me. He is amazing and I couldn't ask for a more kind, honest, sincere, loving, caring, hilarious, unique boyfriend;) Ladies, your the choosers. Don't underestimate yourself, because you all deserve someone special;)

Best Answer

I never had one too, cuz my religion ,,,,,

Best Answer

Gotta love a religion that stifles love like that. I could definitely get behind the whole ownership model of reltionships tho.

Best Answer

Pretty nosy for a bot, aren't you?

Best Answer

7 he lived next door and I loved him. He moved when I was 11 and I felt like the world ended. At 14 i met my husband to be. We were married 4 years later.

Best Answer

I was twelve years old, I fell in love with a girl with long blond hair, she was lovely she got on the same bus as me to go to the same school as me, then we were parted until going home time, as they used to seperate boys from girls in them days late 50's, when I did talk to her, she told me to F#ck off, Bang went my first love, that year they taught us about sex, a women of about fifty something came into our class and told us that she was going to teach us about sex, she took a banana out of her briefcase, and put a yellow sticky condom on it, she said this is what you have got to do, before having sex with a girl she didnt mention boys?. so I went home and asked my Dad was it necessary to put a condom on a banana before having sex, he eventually stopped choking and said, who the bloody hell had told you that, I told him he said he would ring my headmaster in the morning, and went off mumbling to himself, that was introduction to love and sex at the grand old age of twelve.

Best Answer

Well, 16. Or, actually 15. I was fifteen at the time. Lol - very over-protective parents. =P And i guess I'd just never met anyone willing to take the time to get to know me on a different level and I wasn't ready to share. But I guess I prefer it that way. I see people go though boyfriends and girlfriends like they go through clean underwear. =/ Even though it's only... oh my fudge bush... okay, it'll be 10 months on the 14th of December O.o... I hope he'll be my boyfriend for a really long time (maybe more than a boyfriend). He means so much to me, as cliché as it sounds. I love the boy. ♥<br />
And what's more, I met him on EP. So, THANK YOU, EP for having such a site. Thank you for giving us a bridge over oceans and land to reach each other. I'm extremely grateful to you. =]

Best Answer

14!!!!!!!!!! NOW THIS YEAR WWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

does the future count?

Best Answer

B in no hurry. It will happen when it should.

Best Answer

22. Not a good age, and not a good relationship either.

Best Answer

I was 15, we met in grade 9 and we had this instant connection. It was actually a week before valentines day. He lived in the group home and my sister worked there. Even though we weren't together long, he still gave me something for vday...his snack lol, he told my sister "take this home to her in the AM (I lived with her then) and tell her I wanted to make a heart for valentines"<br />
that still makes me smile, its amazing how you remember little things

Best Answer

I had my first real boyfriend when I was 13. He was my first for many things , unfortunately not that.

Best Answer

My first Girl Friend was when I was 17 and my wife was 15. O ya we got married and been together for 16 years now and still till this day she has been my only kiss, only partner.... going through some rough patches now but the sun is in the horizon cause I have faith!

Best Answer

I was in 9th grade, he was in 7th...we were neighbors. He kissed me.

Best Answer

18...he was my best friend...and i ended up breaking his heart...

Best Answer

when i was 17

Best Answer

8.We were the only two kids in 2nd grade.I was 112,she was 130.Remember when they used to weigh you in front of everyone and announce it?We went to different schools later but I still ADORE fat to very obese girls who love to eat and get fatter:)Hope we talk if that's you:)

Best Answer

12. His name was Tommy Thomas. He lived across the street.

Best Answer