Eleven. I still blush even now, when I think back to it. I can't remember how the topic came up, but it emerged during a lunchtime break at school that I really didn't know why I as a boy couldn't have a baby - fortunately for me some of my classmates thought I was winding them up.<br />
Anyway, I set it as my goal to find out as much as I could about it all, and pronto! I couldn't ask my parents because they'd never ever mentioned the subject and I wouldn't have known how to go about broaching it. But fortunately for me, this was the start of the "permissive" 1960s when information in books and magazines started flooding out fairly freely and I soon found out all I needed to know (and probably quite a bit more that I didn't).

Best Answer

I was educated in this "by degrees"... At 14 I knew my parents were "having sex" when I hid away in their room one time; then we went on a farm, where I saw the animals doing it. At around the same time, the science teacher in High school showed us a film describing the basics of the process. In University, I took zoology and had some hands-on inspections of animal bodies. But it was only at age 37 or so that I met my Sweetie, and realized that I needed more information - which I got from the local library. Even then, I still had things to learn, by experience. <br />
And now on EP I have learnt even more - than I ever did before!

Best Answer

never had the talk and i still know very little. i'm 22

Best Answer

Around five years old, I have older sblings.

Best Answer