knel123 knel123 26-30, M 17 Answers Dec 4, 2012 in Hobbies

I learned it IS real when I was 29.

Best Answer

Christianity is real, but if you mean the events that took place in the Bible? My suspension of disbelief stopped at around the same time I stopped believing in fairy tales.

Best Answer

When i was like 8 or 9 i asked to many questions that the pastor couldn't give me straight answers too, so i was skeptical. I had a major problem with the "take it on faith" responce and was asked not to come back to church, thats when it dawned on me that it was another santa claws

Best Answer

A year or so ago, when I started to read the bible in hopes of becoming a better Christian.

Best Answer

I was twelve when I first questioned how a greater power could create the earth and everything on it, but couldn't do anything to help the starving, the poor, and the victims of circumstance.

Best Answer

around 9 when Dad told me he was going to Heaven

Best Answer

A year or so ago is when I stopped believing in Christianity. I stopped believing in the stereotypes associated with it and just started believing in God.

Best Answer

My epiphany occurred at 14 <br />
...when I caught the priest with his dong in boy age 8 :(

Best Answer

Ouch. <br />
That's kind of sketchy question.

Best Answer

haha - believe as you wish - that is your choice -

Best Answer

It's not that it isn't real as much as the term doesn't mean much on it's own.

Best Answer

17. I became Christian.

Best Answer