gypsygirly gypsygirly 26-30, F 49 Answers Oct 12, 2010

I didn't leave home. I was kicked out at 17. No survival skills, here you go wish you luck!

Best Answer

get by on my own - 17, LIVE on my own? That is still coming up!

Best Answer

I still don't live on my own. My son and two cats live with me, too.<br />
All right, I know you mean when did I learn how to fend for myself financially and physically. I was financially independent and living on my own sometime during my eighteenth year.

Best Answer

I was seventeen. I left home, had a room at the Y and and worked in an office 3 blocks away (It was in the city) I did okay and it never occured to me to ask my parents for help.

Best Answer

16.

Best Answer

I was 18 years old and in foster care.

Best Answer

I was forced to move out at 13 , had a child by 14...life has been i struggle after another and I tired .of it . I welcome death , just want to be with The Lord.

Best Answer

well i am nearly 24 now and officially living on my own. but i sure as hell have not learned to live on my own yet. not properly, efficiently, successfully. right now i am just pretending that i know what i am doing as i teeter closer to the edge, threatening to fall down, knowing deep inside that the only people that will come to my rescue if and when i do fall will be my parents..

Best Answer

8

Best Answer

11 years old the first time and it was when I learned to fend for myself.

Best Answer

14

Best Answer

Hmmm how old am I now? 28? I suppose the answer would probably '34' or so.

Best Answer

15

Best Answer

11

Best Answer

I was 19 years old; and boy! did I learn what life really was. Living with parents is a safty net. The experience hurt me and now it is a part of making me what I am today.

Best Answer

Got my first apartment at about 18, sophomore year in college.

Best Answer

I got to live by myself in a subsided apartment when I was 26. It was a great forgotten achievement. It was big all for myself. I used to do bubble baths, play music out loud and have small parties.

Best Answer

ran away from home at 15 and didnt go back so ill say 15 lol

Best Answer

13 going on 20, grew fast by circuntances.

Best Answer

Six. Been takin care of others all my life..it's an addiction now.

Best Answer