Were*
Withoutblood Withoutblood 26-30 210 Answers Jul 13, 2012

I still own it, and I am 19....I am a man and I am seriously thinking of losing it after I marry (please don't judge) .....Yes its difficult.....I refuse to lose it now, I am doing this for my happiness so that i don't become regretted and for God. I had many opportunities to do it.........but I don't mind. I am waiting for the right place, right time, and of course the right girl (the one that I am truly going to love), and waiting for getting married. Does anyone thinks like me or am I the only person on earth?

Best Answer

i find it to be a really good decision of yours. I wished i did same. But what if the girl of your life is not a virgin?

Best Answer

Very good question!...I would be sad.....But It doesn't matter as long our love is stronger and honest enough to ignore that. :)

Best Answer

You're a good man and an example. We often confuse what normalcy should be with what is commonplace.

Best Answer

Thank you sundragon :)

Best Answer

I am an eighteen year old girl and I have the same philosophy. Not only am I staying a virgin until marraige for God, but for myself as well. I want true investment, through marraige. I want real intimacy, through knowing that I went about things the right way and can truly let down my barriers. I want to lose my virginity at the right time for biological reasons as well. I don't want to loose my virginity because I was infatuated (infatuation (and the lust that accompanies it) lasts for at least three years. I want to be bonded with my husband and husband alone, with the help of oxytocin for the feelings of attachment that can be offered only through sexual intercourse and having a baby. I don't want that chemical bond produced with someone that I shouldn't be with.. making it harder to break up with them. Does any of this make sense?

Best Answer

No, you're not the only person on earth who thinks like that. There should be more people who are a little more cautious before putting themselves out there.

Best Answer

I totally think like you. but in a girl way. :)

Best Answer

Its good to know that someone thinks like me, Thank you smcc4910 :)

Best Answer

Thank you FourCatsTooMany :)

Best Answer

Its good to know that someone thinks like me, thank you Annabelle220 :)

Best Answer

I think it's great, I did the same, and never regretted it. Lol

Best Answer

I feel the same way as you and Im 24

Best Answer

I love yout reasoning! Im 24 years old and I have the same reason for being a virgin

Best Answer

Thank you findinghanna :)

Best Answer

Uau....its good to know that someone thinks the same way as me...especially someone older....you just gave me more motivation to continue and keep with this reasoning that I have.....Thank you, have a great day :)

Best Answer

You sound like my son! Think about grandchildren please..

Best Answer

:) I like the fact your honest about it, that doesnt make you weak it makes you strong because telling the truth is so much harder and stronger then lying

Best Answer

I think that's wonderful to wait for marriage

Best Answer

You're so right ! I like the way you think ;)

Best Answer

Thank you bazinga122

Best Answer

That is a great decision! So much respect for you! I was 16... And I don't even remember it:-( hung outvwith wrong crowd got drunk for the first time and boom it was gone.

Best Answer

Wonderful thought.....and God bless u :-)

Best Answer

Thank you Bajana, sorry for long reply :)

Best Answer

Thanks a lot Subreena :)

Best Answer

You are not the only one. My husband and I waited until we were married. He was 22 and I was 25.

Best Answer

Tjis is a beautiful answer, and I think the very same way, I have had many opportunities to lose it, but I want to wait until marriage because I truely only want to give my body to my husband him and only him for the rest of my life. Most of all I want to be obediant in Gods eyes. So youre not the only one :), but its nice to know im not thw only one lol

Best Answer

Exactly me

Best Answer

I didn't LOSE anything, I gave it away @ 16.

Best Answer

I'm not judging, just want to know what's the difference between losing it and giving it away?

Best Answer

I really dislike the term "losing virginity". It is either taken, or given away. People don't just misplace it by accident and say "Whoops! Where did my virginity go?". It wasn't a mistake for me, and it is not something that I want back.

Best Answer

20 with hubby

Best Answer

i was 28 with wife...

Best Answer

I still havet done it. Im good the way I am and well if i wanna lose it then with someone special.

Best Answer

Really like your answer

Best Answer

till I got married at 23

Best Answer

Almost 15. he turned on candles and everything loloolol. we were both virgins...it was uh..interesting haha

Best Answer

WHICH TIME?

Best Answer

16 to my husband!

Best Answer

well if you really won't judge...i lost mine when i was very young due to molestation i suffered as a child

Best Answer

Sorry to hear that

Best Answer

it's all good he's in jail for a very long time now!

Best Answer

I am so happy to hear that!

Best Answer

god for u it's terrible

Best Answer

In my opinion rape/molestation isn't sex; it's violence. I'm not saying that what happened to you was less than it was, but a friend of mine told me she was raped at a party and I said the same thing I'm saying here, and a few months later she lost her virginity to her boyfriend, who she loved. I know she considers that her first time, and I think your first time was/will be when it is a consensual act.

Best Answer

I Was the same way, but it wasn't willingly so I don't count that. I consider giving it up when it was my choice and not forced. If you need any on at all to to about that, I have been there as well. Feel free to talk to me!

Best Answer

I am very sorry about your sexual assault (rape) and glad your rapist is in prison for a very long period of time.

Best Answer

At 27 to hubby when we were on honeymoon in Paris

Best Answer

Aww how special

Best Answer

I didn't lose it. I willingly gave it away when I was 17. I don't like cherries.

Best Answer

Still have it. Not giving it to someone unless I'm sure I am loved.

Best Answer

19.....he was a virgin too.

Best Answer

Aww

Best Answer

hey i THOUGHT I was your first...

Best Answer

HAH...Very funny! lol

Best Answer

What ? you told me I was your first !!! How many foking times did you get that surgery done !! ???

Best Answer

17...and I wish it was SOONER! Messed around orally with guys, mutual ************,etc and WAITED to have sex with someone I though was "special". Yuck! Terrible lover, small penis that he thought was huge...just all around yuck! Would have preferred one of my prior "teachers" who showed me the way prior to the guy I gave it to.

Best Answer

gave it up at 16, nothing on how i'd dreamed it would be..

Best Answer

First time with a boy 14 (oral). First time with a girl 17(penis/vagina and she took the lead). First time with a man 26 (anal). First time with a woman with a strap on 32. First time with a woman and a man 40. First time with 2 women 44. Hey, don't judge me I was just trying to figure me out, and was usually at the right time and the right place... I'm now happily in a post menopausal relationship with my soul mate and loving every peaceful intimate nonsexual moment.

Best Answer

I was 14 but I spent the next 3 years with him :)

Best Answer

I was married at 21 so 21ys

Best Answer

10 to an older boy. 24 to an experienced woman of the same age.

Best Answer

15

Best Answer