jordanamay jordanamay 22-25, F 27 Answers Feb 14, 2010

I consider myself a "late starter", so to speak. I was 30.

Best Answer

It's still mine (:

Best Answer

19, and I feel that was a good age. I don't understand what is with young people these days having sex when they are 12 or 13 years old...sometimes even younger. It's insanity, most of them are too young to even understand the consequence or meaning.

Best Answer

15. i had heard and read a lot about it being hard to tell the difference between sexual feelings and love. so i thought i'd better try them separately. no regrets ;)

Best Answer

I was 25.

Best Answer

18

Best Answer

19, and still got it (and hating the attached mockery I get from my peers for still having it!) I've had my fair share of moments and guys to lose it with, but knew I would have regretted doing it with each one of them. I don't expect to be in love, just to be in a stable relationship, rather then lose it during the usual drunken fumbling/one night stand each opportunity countlesly being presents me with. One would hope that this isn't asking for too much, but I've felt ready physically/emotionally for about 5 years now and still no boyfriend in sight, just potential fuckbuddies looking to add another notch on the bedpost. Sigh.

Best Answer

I think 17, but I can't quite remember because it was so bad that it was really not worth remembering! I do remember that he was very drunk tho...

Best Answer

Is it missing?

Best Answer

20. (3 Months Before My 21st B.Day)

Best Answer

15

Best Answer

About 37 - and we were married for 34 years till she passed into "the big beyond".

Best Answer

19

Best Answer

17!

Best Answer

too young almost 17

Best Answer

25

Best Answer

11

Best Answer