I am still a virgin and I am proud about it.

Best Answer

Im a virgin :)

Best Answer

well stay that way until you are sure and ready...but once you hop the fence, I think you will enjoy some of the green pastures...of course you have your oasis and deserts out there...

Best Answer

im 14 and im a virgin..... and i dont want to loose it yet, im to young. im waiting for a serious relationship with someone before i just give it up to anyone

Best Answer

My hats to you. Just be careful of the so called "serious" ones who play along just to get some. In the end, sex is sex. As long as you do it safely and always do it safely, you will be fine.

Best Answer

I was my age (14) and it was to my first serious bf. We split up shortly after when he told his mates I was crap in bed. I then dated an older guy and he showed me that it was him that was crap! lol

Best Answer

lol, aw damn!!! I know he's mad now!

Best Answer

21, single and waiting til marriage.

Best Answer

I was 13, and I wish I didn't do it. The guy was a complete **** and I thought it was love. When he started to ask me about sex, I was thinking I had to do it - or else he would break up with me. Well, guess what? He broke up with me, THE NEXT DAY. <br />
For all the virgins out there, you are doing the right thing! <br />
By the way - Im 19 now.

Best Answer

forget the joker!!! You will find a partner that will make it much more enjoyable and who is sincere. There are alot of cornballs out there. Honestly, don't feel bad. Your not the only one with a bad first round.

Best Answer

14, with my first serious girl-friend. I remember thinking, "Wow, sex really smells weird!"<br />
I absolutely love it now!!

Best Answer

Lmfao! I would wipe my 35 yr old sex professor down and then keep the rag. I loved the smell of wet vagina! Have your thoughts changed on the smell?

Best Answer

Ten days after my 15th birthday. Dear lord, I was young.

Best Answer

excellent!

Best Answer

When I married at 20.

Best Answer

sorry I don't kiss and tell but I will say this to all the Virgins still out there if you start to early your relationships will all be built on sex instead of love so build the relationship and then sex.

Best Answer

Isn't this site anonymous (sp) my dear Nancy? Your secret is safe with the rest of the anons...

Best Answer

I was 14, lost it to a 16 year old dude.... he was gross and i didn't even like him all that much just wanted to "get it over with." Which come to find out year's later, seriously DUMB move. Oh, let's not forget i was tipsy too. Don't judge me, teenage year's have been rocky as HELL for me.

Best Answer

I was 13, he was 24 and I am glad to state we are still doing the dirty 31 years later!!

Best Answer

Good for you! Just goes to show not everyone who starts young is traumatized by the experience.

Best Answer

I was 11

Best Answer

666<br />
I never spoke about this even with my father - why would I tell it to you.<br />
Anyway,my answer is probably only true answer you'll get

Best Answer

because you don't like trolls! :)

Best Answer

I'm (14) now but I lost it at (13) it was the worst **** ever lol , me and the boy are friends now and when u have sex with someone it's make the connection stronger an i think that's why he can't let me go .

Best Answer

I'm 22 and still virgin and I also still haven't kiss a girl.

Best Answer

11

Best Answer

Me and my boyfriend are both still virgins and we're trying to keep it that way until we're married.I'm 17 1/2 and he's 19.

Best Answer

25.

Best Answer

I was 13, I was chubby growing up and finally I got skinny enough to pull a guy who was actually good looking (still one of the best looking guys I know 3 years later, that counts for something right!). Well at first I though he was joking so I didn't give in but he was so damn persistent trying to talk to me that I gave in. He was funny, and charming. He said he had a lot of expirience...he was older and like I said good looking and smooth as a glass marble so one day during the summer while I was basically on house arrest issued from my dads desk. I sneaked out of the house. (He had cameras watching me, the creeper) I was wearing some short shorts and a deep v-neck on and I had to walk like 5 miles to meet this guy! And I live in Texas so it was not as hell out. But worth it. We came back to my apartment complex. Knowing my dad was watching me, I knew I couldn't bring him in so we went to the out door laundry room. Only place with ac and a locked door. And he put on a condom and we had sex. I was so quiet it felt so strange. Not in a bad way, but not good either. I felt absent. Then he stopped because the condom broke. I got mad and left. Feeling so stupid. But we made up and had sex again in the laundry room then in a pool. Never got pregnant! Never really talked to him after that day, right after we had sex the last time i told him i wanted to break up. So he went home I went home. I got caught of course. But I don't regret it. I have no regrets about anything I have control over. It was like a first kiss strange,clumsy, awkward. But you never wait to have a first kiss. A lot of people wish they waited I don't.

Best Answer