I'm in my mid 40s. I don't have wrinkles yet. My mother and grandmother were the same way. Genetics, stress, diet and skin care all attribute to our body. Our skin is the largest organ. Drink plenty of water, feed yourself well, use moisturizer and do something to de-stress yourself.

Best Answer

I don't know, the first time I did my own laundry, I guess.

Best Answer

Lmfao. So yesterday?

Best Answer

Well, I love this answer. If I could give you BA, I would do it.

Best Answer

96 I was always the picture of health !!!

Best Answer

39....I have mad secrets

Best Answer

I'm 30 now and just noticing a few very fine lines where my crows feet are starting to appear. I'm the type of gal who wants to grow old gracefully though, I've seen my own mum fret and buy all the creams going to try and look younger, who needs that stress?

Best Answer

I'm the same way... I just noticed I have furrow lines and figured I needed to stop stressing out.

Best Answer

It doesn't hurt to use sunscreen whenever you are outside. Winter or summer, cloudy or bright. Those uv rays will cause your skin to dry and wrinkle before its time. Not to mention other skin conditions. Rosacea, cancer, brown discolorations. Lots of problems can be prevented by using a good sunscreen. Personally, I use a 50 or 60 spf, I never used it before, and then I got really bad rosacea, and it took forever to get rid of it, but since I got rid of it, I never go out without the sunscreen. I haven't had a recurrence, and I am 67 years old, and I have fewer wrinkles than my daughter who is in her forties and refuses to use it.

Best Answer

I have very fair skin, so that would do me a great service. I just never thought about wearing it everyday. Definitely going to start though.

Best Answer

I always wear sunscreen, my mum advised the same as yourself, grantme (she's 58 and looks great for her age). I suppose now I'm 30, I should adopt more of a skin care routine. :o)

Best Answer

still lewkin-I lewk gewd

Best Answer

I'm 53 and still have very few, just appeared recently. Luck of the genes.

Best Answer

If you want to remove your wrinkles it is best idea if you could choose for yourself<br />
Idea:Dont sad and angry anytime and just smile from Heart whatever the circumstances

Best Answer

I'm not too concerned with wrinkles, it was more of a curiosity. I look at aging as a good thing...

Best Answer

hahahahahah thats good thought

Best Answer

when i was 19, well i guess that is because my sister has a fear of wrinkles and moisturizes a couple times a day.

Best Answer