would you have started younger? Did you like it right away? Do you still love to smoke?
sdsmoker sdsmoker 31-35, M 13 Answers Feb 7 in Community

First one was at 12 full on smoker at 14....I love the flavor fully

Best Answer

started at 14, had to get used to it in the very beginning and I still love to smoke

Best Answer

I was 13 when I first started. When I got pregnant when I was 24 I quit and stayed quit until after I had my second baby, 3 years later. I started again and quit one other time for a year and then started again. I still smoke today and yes, I still enjoy it.

Best Answer

Ashamed to say , but 32.

Best Answer

Wow; why did you start so late? I have known some who started in their late teens or early 20's but 32 is late.

Best Answer

My ex-hubby forbid me to! Yeah I know stupid!

Best Answer

Well I hope you are enjoying it now!

Best Answer

Sure I am .. cough cough.... :)

Best Answer

At 18 I became a full-time, out-and-proud smoker. Lol—no, I do not wish I'd started earlier. Fifteen years later I quit for good. Surprisingly I don't miss it and I no longer like the smell.

Best Answer

16 because of my groups of friends and i liked it. Then it was a thing i'd do at parties. now i've quit at 18 before it becomes addictive

Best Answer

16, no, yes, I still crave it but I don't do it anymore. makes you smell nasty and unprofessional

Best Answer

15 and I still love to smoke but I am quitting and it sucks donkey balls.

Best Answer

16 , no , no , no

Best Answer

I was 14 when I smoked my first cigarette, my mother caught me and made me smoke 4 in a row. That was the last time I ever smoked.

Best Answer

14 and I quit 6 years ago

Best Answer

Had my first cigar at 17 during a college "smoker". Same night I had my first beer. Looking back 40+ years later, both were a mistake

Best Answer