would you have started younger? Did you like it right away? Do you still love to smoke?
sdsmoker sdsmoker 31-35, M 13 Answers Feb 7 in Community

started at 14, had to get used to it in the very beginning and I still love to smoke

Best Answer

I was 13 when I first started. When I got pregnant when I was 24 I quit and stayed quit until after I had my second baby, 3 years later. I started again and quit one other time for a year and then started again. I still smoke today and yes, I still enjoy it.

Best Answer

Ashamed to say , but 32.

Best Answer

Wow; why did you start so late? I have known some who started in their late teens or early 20's but 32 is late.

Best Answer

My ex-hubby forbid me to! Yeah I know stupid!

Best Answer

Well I hope you are enjoying it now!

Best Answer

Sure I am .. cough cough.... :)

Best Answer

At 18 I became a full-time, out-and-proud smoker. Lol—no, I do not wish I'd started earlier. Fifteen years later I quit for good. Surprisingly I don't miss it and I no longer like the smell.

Best Answer

16 because of my groups of friends and i liked it. Then it was a thing i'd do at parties. now i've quit at 18 before it becomes addictive

Best Answer

16, no, yes, I still crave it but I don't do it anymore. makes you smell nasty and unprofessional

Best Answer

16 , no , no , no

Best Answer

I was 14 when I smoked my first cigarette, my mother caught me and made me smoke 4 in a row. That was the last time I ever smoked.

Best Answer

14 and I quit 6 years ago

Best Answer

Had my first cigar at 17 during a college "smoker". Same night I had my first beer. Looking back 40+ years later, both were a mistake

Best Answer