starship33 starship33 36-40, F 21 Answers Feb 25 in Embarrassing & Funny

I was about 10 or 11 when my parents started leaving me home alone just before heading off to school. I was 12 when they'd allow me to be home alone for longer than that.

Best Answer

14-15 and if they're responsible enough to handle any situation that could happen

Best Answer

My parents left me home alone at ten with my little sister, who was eight.

Best Answer

thats bad.

Best Answer

No it's not. It's not like we were stupid. Don't let anyone in, don't make a huge mess, don't kill each other, answer the phone, unlock the door when mom or dad comes home. It was only in the day. And we lived in the country. No one's ever tried to break into that house since my dad helped build it when he was a teenager. It was fine.

Best Answer

Mom used to leave us(twins) home alone with a 5 year old at the age of 9. It was hell. I couldn't make myself leave my kids alone till they were 14.

Best Answer

I'd have to get rope and a roll of tape first.

Best Answer

13 or 14

Best Answer

I'm 61 and I wouldn't leave my kid home alone!

Best Answer

2 months with the stove on and a candle near the curtain

Best Answer

16

Best Answer

Does depend on the maturity level. 14-15-16.

Best Answer

I'm too close to being on the kid side of this but I would say it depends on the kids maturity and responsibly levels.

Best Answer

It depends on their maturity. But I'd say around 12 years... Although I wouldn't leave them alone for an entire day.

Best Answer

When my brother was 13 and i was 12 we' be left alone for a hour before my mum got in, it wasn't untill he was 15 almost 16 she'd leave us for more than that

Best Answer

Depends on the individual's maturity.

Best Answer

Somewhere between 10 and 20, depending on the kid.

Best Answer

over night.

Best Answer