They didn't even try to fool us into believing that. They were arrogant enough to come straight out and tell us that is what they were going to do, and that was it. And we let them.

Best Answer

Low education budgets. This is why 50% of Americans think the sun goes around the Earth. You can't expect such people to act intelligently.

Best Answer

Our Government Officials have learned they don't need to Fool us because the People are too Cowardly to do anything about their Constitutional Violations against us. They fear no punishment, as we will not punish them. Go Figure!

Best Answer

I used to work at a bank, years and years ago. What most people do not know is that most bank do their banking at larger banks. If the larger bank goes, that affects the smaller banks. There is a chain reaction of failures, not just the bigger banks. If you live in a small community with a community bank, guess what...your money is NOT in that bank. <br />
Also, the TARP expenditures were not $800 billion as projected. (They were $50 billion, which is a lot, but not $800) and they have been paid back. We (the people) earned a profit on some of the moneies used. Of course the political fog machines do not what you to know this part of the equation.

Best Answer

I agree with ginnymae, but when so few even VOTE, can you blame the pols for knowing they can screw us? NOBODY CARES enough to do anything against them. Are you angry enough to NOW??? FYI I totally pester my public officials at every level and do vote, sometimes "writing in" myself!!!!

Best Answer

They are all fugggholes and should be strung up for treason

Best Answer