firemansam1234 firemansam1234 31-35, M 16 Answers Aug 25, 2014 in Politics

It's meant to be. Just like christianity. But evil people try to use it to do evil. There are "christians" that do the same thing.

Best Answer

Show me one Christian extremists group that kills innocent people by the hundreds..... In modern times..

Best Answer

Rwanda.

Best Answer

peaceful doesn't mean you can come invade their land and kill them and they still smile to you.

Best Answer

The same way Christianity, judaism, Hinduism and others are.

Best Answer

It actually is. The problems are arising from the extremists.

Best Answer

Really? Don't seam it at all to me. religion is the biggest killer

Best Answer

Some people (brainwashed hillbilly's) Tend to misunderstand the Quran and start thinking they can force others to convert (which islam by the way is against) Those people aren't called muslims they're called mentally unstable animals.

Best Answer

and from intolerance and ignorance that is so wide spread.

Best Answer

The killer is the greed of people. Most wars are because of greed . They use religion to attract people to be the fuel of their war.

Best Answer

Like I said, I am extremely religious. I have no plans to kill anyone nor do support anyone that does.

Best Answer

Daved, you really have no idea what you're talking about. Seems pretty evident that you have actually not read the Qur'an. There is numerous verse within it endorsing Islamic extremism. Muhammad himself participated in jihad.

Best Answer

There are no peaceful religions

Best Answer

I ask this question a few days back. Its a religion of peace, ONLY if you are Muslim and the correct tribe.

Best Answer

What do you mean?

Best Answer

Islamic suicide bombers spread pieces of themselves (and their victims) all over the place.

Best Answer

The same way Christianity is peaceful. Take the Holocaust for example. Christians fighting the evil Jews in the name of their god.

Best Answer

so true, there exist still letters from the Protestant church that should encourage Hitler to "solve" the Problem....

Best Answer

Ahem, many Christians were actually persecuted in Nazi Germany. Hitler was an atheist.

Best Answer

Hitler was a devout Roman Catholic. He and the Nazi regime signed a treaty with the Holy See before the Holocaust started.

Best Answer

region?

Best Answer

Religion lol dam auto type

Best Answer

lol dunno about that but for me religions are man made since there won't be different religions nowadays if it weren't made by humans

Best Answer

All a waste of time if you ask me.

Best Answer

Every religions claims to be peaceful, until their extremists start killing. Well, look at the crusades...

Best Answer

or look at what Christian churches did in medieval times......and dont Forget, most troups and weappons are blessed by a priest....

Best Answer