I'm VERY open minded for a Christian. I believe in a female creator as well as a male one, and other such *shocking* things. What is your "label", and how are you spiritually open-minded despite this label?
SpiritOfTheRabbit SpiritOfTheRabbit 31-35, F 35 Answers Jul 9, 2012

Lets just surfice to say that a life after death experience X 3 teaches you things you never could have thought while alive & I know one thing for sure , There is no gender in the hereafter , Just pure Spirit .

Best Answer

I'm constantly calling myself a Christian Heretic because I also have beliefs that don't conform to fundamental Christianity. I'm very open minded, although I sometimes comment on some religious posts, things like, "How do we know who cornered the market on truth." When you tell someone, "This is the truth because it says so in this book." someone's bound to whip out another book!

Best Answer

There are tenets I accept, things I suspect but can't prove and concepts I completely reject. I try not to be critical of others' beliefs, unless they encourage unthinking bigotry.

Best Answer

I'm agnostic which is more of a desc<x>ription than a label because I don't have any beliefs to label. For me spirituality is about personal growth and lifestyle rather than what you believe in. That includes working to become more open minded and accepting of other people and ideas. Open minded enough to accept them, not so open minded my brains fall out on the floor.<br />
I sort of walk the line between spirituality and mere personal growth. To me life is a miracle at the very least in that it inspires awe and wonder.

Best Answer

You an I think similarly some points then . I believe in a Great quality,

Best Answer

I don't know if I am all that open minded there are somethings that I say could go this way or that and no one but God Allah Yahweh the great I am etc knows for sure others I'm more firmly rooted in. I don't think God is a man or a woman those are physical properties assigned to humans by I guess humans. God is a being or a force of energy I guess not that I want to blasphemy I'm just trying to put my opinion out there. At the end of the day all I know is there was a man named Jesus of Nazareth who was at the very least a prophet he suffered under Pilate he was nailed to a cross his bones were not broken he was put in a tomb and 3 days later that tomb was empty and there are several eyewitness accounts as to seeing him. Was he the son of God? I like to think so did he die for all our sins that is what I've been led to believe but I'm not sure if I believe it like I should.

Best Answer

i m open minded. but religion and spirituality for me are separate things.god or no god we should aspire to be better and explore the things you learn only with experience.. as people we cheat on our tests by taking a peek at the answers on the last page of a testbook.but solving ecuations is all about the method, as much as the result.

Best Answer

I'm a human with no labels

Best Answer

God doesn't call on us to be open minded. We are to try and keep focused on our relationship with Him. Open mindedness often leads us to listening to stuff we shouldn't. Yes, I know I'm intolerant and not politically correct.

Best Answer

I feel sorry for ppl who say they believe gods e female knoing god created man in his own image.<br />
The prayer our father, god the father ,son... And some how u still see woman

Best Answer

And I'm tired of people using man in the masculine sense and not the "mankind" sense.
You are being obtuse. Or are you?
( cue music from twilight zone)

Best Answer

I am a man u maybe man kind but I'm not kind of a man I'm all man and if god were a woman the prayer would be our mother not our father punk

Best Answer

You're only displaying your ignorance, sir.

Best Answer

I am very

Best Answer

I had never believed there was a God until I really got into studying cosmology and some of the quantum sciences. I've come to believe though,in an infinite presence,a lifesource,if you will, that the world calls upon by a number of names. I've read through the texts of the major world faiths (I prefer not to think of it as religion.God is spirit,religion is man-made) and have found spiritual truth in all.<br />
Is Jesus the only way?Yes,but He is also known by many names.Confucius,Sri Caitanya,etc.,it seems like only the Islamics and Orthodox Jews are still waiting for a Messiah.

Best Answer

very, my beliefs do not have a set name, but instead are compossed of everything I believe real from different spiritual paths and religious beliefs. Example the more elaborate form of Karma and meditation as taught by the Buddhists but without trying to achieve Buddhahood, but instead the equivilant of ascention. I share some of the more nature styled beliefs of the pagan followings, such as everything having a spirit, from people to trees, to rocks, and anything around and in between. The more I find that I believe to be true the more my beliefs may change.

Best Answer

When I pray to God, I pray to Him as Father, as Jesus did, and I accept that humand beings, both men and women are His children and equal in His eyes. There is no field in Christiamity for a battle of the sexes.<br />
I also believe that the only way to the Father is through His Son, Jesus, as Jesus taught.<br />
I do admire the love and non-agression expressed in other religions, and the faith in God that they express. Particularly, I am certain that in Islam and Judaism, they pray to the same God that I, as a Christian pray to. I do feel saddened that they have not believed in Christ.

Best Answer

I distinguish between poetry, a language of images and metaphors, and truth.

Best Answer

Not sure how that works believing in a creator other than the one Jesus spoke of!Jesus would have told us of a female creator had there been one.A Christian follows Jesus teachings and doesn't make up their own.

Best Answer

There have been many things omitted and stifled from the original version of the Bible. Do the research.

Best Answer

Done the research and you make it sound like Jesus told people something different in books that may have been omitted.Not possible because then that would make him out to be a liar.Jesus said he only has one Father in heaven who created all things.There is no female creator according to Jesus.

Best Answer

You have to go further back, and research the history that pre-dates Christ.

Best Answer

Nothing pre dates Jesus.read Proverbs 8:22 and see what Jesus said about his pre-earth existence.
We probably should have a private chat instead of messaging out here on this q&amp;a section.

Best Answer

Not so open minded that my brain falls out :)<br />
Seriously, I think you need to define spiritually, it seems to mean different things to different people.

Best Answer

No labels here. Just laid back. I follow my own life rules.

Best Answer

I don't have a label. I am very open minded as long as your faith leaves me alone and does not condone stoning people to death and forcing rape victims to have the resulting child.

Best Answer

I'm a free-thinker so I'm not really limited by a label.

Best Answer