I think I have UTI, every time I urinate it is so uncomfortable, pain is present at the end of urination only, but then my urine is bloody? Anyone there, who had experience this? How much blood is required to go to the ER this midnight? Thanks!

Best Answer

Have you went to the doctor to have tests done? Perception of pain various from person to person. Blood in the urine may or may not be visable to the naked eye. It can vary from light pink to red colored clots. This blood can leak from various parts of the Urinary Track System. You must at least have a complete Urinalysis to know what is going on. Untreated UTIs commonly leads to Kidney Damage

Best Answer

If your urine is cloudy and smells gross. More than likely you have a UTI.

Best Answer

Yes true Bacteria, blood, *****, crystals, or mucus may also make urine cloudy. Odor may be caused by infections due to E. coli bacteria.

Best Answer

It feels like someone is trying to shove a knife through your urethra. Go immediately!<br />
Don't mess around with it, the pain can be so unbearable and can cause damage.

Best Answer

Straight cranberry juice will get rid of it. However, you have to drink a jug of it.

Best Answer

UTIs are generally caused by bacteria... Cranberry juice dose not kill the bacteria it prevents bacteria from sticking to the walls of the bladder. I assume that treatment would depend on the severity of infection

Best Answer

It seems if you catch it in its early stages . Its highly possible to cure it with cranberry juice. Its always worked for me:)

Best Answer

I feel like I'm going to die?
Can you take tylenol or other pain killers? I have anti biotics but I am in such extreme pain.

Best Answer

Don't take tylenol it causes liver damage. what antibotics are you taking?

Best Answer

levoflaxin and metronidazol

Best Answer

Are the prescriptions both for UTI? The best one that usually works for me is Bactrim. However, keep in my mind when your on antibotics you can get yeast infection with it. why?Because everybody has yeast in their body, it basically fight the good bacteria in your body.

Best Answer

well this guy i was having sex with was a total jerk and tried to put his **** in my vagina with no lube.. I was high so I told him to stop but he just shoved it in my vagina... so I have antiboitics for my vagina and UTI. I have a UTI... a bad one. the doc said if it doesn't clear up in 10 days i gave you the wrong meds... but the fact is i've taken 1 dose of the meds and its still driving me insane... lots of blood... lots of pain... I don't have a fever though.

Best Answer

It takes about a week for it to clear up. Some men are such douche bags! I swear the next time you see him hand cuff his *** and jack him off with sandpaper!

Best Answer

If you have a fever you need to be seen....soon.

Best Answer

Are you sure it's a UTI? It could be a kidney stone.

Best Answer

right now- you're close to losing some $#!t you'll miss

Best Answer

Go now because it will only get worst I think

Best Answer