My biggest flaw is trusting to easy & hating to see the bad in people or seeing it & just ignoring it. I'm not perfect , I mean I'm not Jesus but I do try my best to be the best person I can possibly be that does count for something right?

Best Answer

Although my grandmother believed that I was perfect, I admit that I didn't always agree with her then or now. I wish I fit my own ideal of perfection, but I know that I don't. I am perfectly me with flaws and good points, values and a good, strong mind. I'd have to say that my biggest flaw is not being very forgiving. I am one to hold a grudge for almost forever.

Best Answer

not even close to perfect. my moodiness is probably my biggest flaw. i can go from perfectly happy to breaking stuff in seconds if something pi$$es me off enough.

Best Answer

it changes from moment to moment. :) Were always going to have flaws, for they balance out the good. I believe that is beauty all in itself.

Best Answer

I fear that I'm selfish, but I'm not sure if I'm selfish or if people in my life ask too much of me. Physically, my biggest flaw is my weight.

Best Answer

Your weight looks fine to me.

Best Answer

I'm not perfect and I will never be. I think perfection is relative.

Best Answer