Lol. I'm very proud to say I voted for Obama in both elections, and I wouldn't take it back. This coming election I will be voting for Bernie Sanders if he makes it past the primaries. And if Trump makes it as the Republican candidate, I will be voting for whoever is going against him because he is crazy. But I assume he's your first choice. Based on your rhetoric, he's right up your alley.

Best Answer

Trump wakes us all up now doesn't he? Yes he does. I will wait to base my opinion on who I vote for. Right now it's a joke, a circus and a damn shame. These candidates disgust me. Hillary is the loser in all of this and rightfully so. She is a natural born liar and a tyrant and she isn't in office as POTUS. She won't last. Poor Bernie. I like him but we need strong leadership and not mothballs. TY for your answer. I wish you luck on voting.

Best Answer

I didn't vote for Obama and never would.

Best Answer

I had never heard of this closet-Muslim before he was elected. Or was he elected. I would rather say he was selected. TY for your answer.

Best Answer

You really need to get around more. He was lurking out there for years. I really don't care about his religious affiliation. He was simply inexperienced, unprepared and too liberal to do the job correctly. If at some point, he had been more interested in the truth than lying, things might have been less of a disaster.

Best Answer

He was selected, not elected. The votes were all rigged as usual (remember Bush)? Obama is a puppet illuminati for the moment. He will go down and soon. You nare correct in his lurking around for years. He did this with Bill Ayers (Domestic Terrorist) Google it! Oh and let's not leave out George Soros (convicted felon) Google it. Yes, Obama was well trained and brain washed to destroy what so many died for. He makes me want to puke. TY again for your answer.

Best Answer

typo nare= *are

Best Answer

We all have excuse now don't we but when it comes to my country, either lead, follow or get the heII out of my way! I fought for this country and not from a chair. Think about that! Obama is atyrant and he is responsible for everything that has happened. You even gave him a flat "F" "He was simply inexperienced...etc" You need to stop voting because your choices have been detrimental in killing this nation. I would rather know the candidate, research he or she and then watch all I can before the elections. You chose the later. tsk.

Best Answer

Do you know what the Illuminati is, or anything about the history of the now defunct organization?
I am one of those who does the research. You may have fought for this country (btw, my husband, one brother, father, father-in-law and two grandfathers also did), but that gives you no more insight into politics than I have. If you believe that one person can dictate the course of this country, you are horribly out of touch with reality.

Best Answer

Just out of curiosity. What would it matter if he were Muslim? I'm not Christian and I have no issues with Christians in office. A persons religion, or ethnicity have nothing to do with their ability to do a job.

Best Answer

Muslim Extremist? Does that say enough? Obama isn't done either. I can almost tell you that the straw to beak the camels back is tearing the 2nd amendment from the Constitution. We won't let that happen. We need our guns and our country under God so that there is no tyranny like we are seeing at the present. If you don't see this then you are a blind sheep following a false shepherd. I have said enough!

Best Answer

After reading this and your EP profile, you appear to be one sick puppy.

Best Answer

Oh, have you or anyone else noticed that the Obama supporters are very quiet? They need to be because they look really sorry now don't they? They should because only an idiot (ill informed and illiterate) would check his name on those ballots. Sad isn't it? Now the whole country is going in ruins because of this 1/2 black, 1/2 white "Kenyan" born tyrant. I speak the truth!

Best Answer

Chill out. You are beginning to look foolish.

Best Answer

Say bye bye as you are of no threat...just a magpie and an illiterate supporter of tyranny!

Best Answer