I need to know. My friend is a stereotypical nerd, too, down to the skinny body, glasses and love for phhysics. He is really a nice guy, loyal to his friends, but he's going to be joining the infantry which scares me. once, he joked to a friend by turning his head 90 degrees, when his friend asked him why he was doing it, he joked laughingly saying 'so i can KiII you faster!!'' whenever he sees me he comes up to me and smiles and waves. then he gives me a hug or a firm handshake. i have read about too many crazy nerds and i need to know how many nerds will stay good and not go crazy. some nerds killed when they were not bullied, and they were brought up by good parents. eg. he felt like becoming a killer so he did, because he thought itd be cool or he wanted to know what it was like to murder someone all his life.
celestialIwolff celestialIwolff 16-17, M 9 Answers Nov 3, 2012 in Hobbies

What is with nerds and killing people tonight?

Best Answer

I'm scared of nerds. -_-;

Best Answer

I figured as much.

Best Answer

I know, all of these questions are really weird.

Best Answer

perhaps nerds should stop slitting their best friend's throats and pouring acid into their skulls afterwards. perhaps they should stop being really weird.

Best Answer

That's not a nerd.It's a sociopath (No conscience) Run now

Best Answer

I have known one serial killer in my life and he was no nerd and one person who set out to attempt murder, but was talked out of it and was no nerd either. Now, considering that I am classified by some as a nerd and that my own son is a nerd and almost all of his friends are nerds, I know way more nerds than I know people who are not nerds and yet, the killer I knew (he passed away in prison) was not a nerd and the person I knew who attempted murder was not a nerd. My personal experience says people who AREN'T nerds are murderers if we simply go by statistics.

Best Answer

Real nerds dont kill people. They convince people to kill themselves.

Best Answer

The socially inept don't fare very well in some areas of life.

Best Answer

Ummm.... Lots of nerds kill people... There has to be a reason though... Which could be that he simply felt like it. He might be a psychopath if he does, though.

Best Answer

I just want to know what are the chances this nerd (my friend) will do the same to me or others.

Best Answer

I have no idea. But let's not limit it to nerds and the smart people. EVERYONE can be a psychopath or have serious mental disorders. I had a friend in 6th grade who nearly threw me off of the cliff of a mountain due to her anger issues, or possibly the fact that she was on her period. She was pretty much average in the brains department and got along with almost everyone... Unlike me, the shy nerd.

Best Answer

Well it just seems normal people aren't as brutal in their murders compared to nerds and normal people usually have a reason.

Best Answer

Most nerds don't.

Best Answer

Yeah, because usually throwing your friend off a cliff for no reason is totally not a brutal murder. Dumb people can be brutal in their murders, too. If you go back to the times of the caveman, you'll probably see plenty of brutal deaths--more so than you'd see in today's generally more intelligent society.

Best Answer

I don't know. Ask the nerd dummy.

Best Answer

all that knowledge comes at a price insanity

Best Answer