It always surprises me when that happens to begin with. Do most of you nice people go out of your way to thank whoever it was that gave you "best answer"?
NigelDoes NigelDoes 46-50, M 11 Answers Nov 11, 2012 in Community

I have missed a few people for the BA when they chose me..It is not intentional too say at teh least. I don't thank the Generic resolved ones though either

Best Answer

Now the big question Mike....Are you going to personally thank me and tell me what an amazing person I am if I award you best answer? Cause all do it! Let me know man. :-)

Best Answer

Thanks Nigel :) lol

Best Answer

You're welcome dude. :-) I mean "I'll"

Best Answer

So does this mean I ty again... or it was predestined from earlier lol

Best Answer

You were pretty much predestined after telling me about The amazing guitar the talented people at Fender Custom Shop put together for you. :-)

Best Answer

fcs?

Best Answer

Si.

Best Answer

i don't think its necessary , if i'm not thanked it doesn't matter to me

Best Answer

i did once, but i didn't keep it up....mostly its just by voting anyway. and i am the only one that answered so it was a given....lol.

Best Answer

I always try to.......but probably sometimes miss.

Best Answer

But.....I really don't get that many best answers.....

Best Answer

I get so many it would take me forever to tell them all thanks but i am grateful just lazy

Best Answer

That perfectly sums it up, thank you Mr. Duchovny. I'm straight, but I just wanna say that you're a handsome man.

Best Answer

oh and you are a pretty bird..

Best Answer

You should see me when I'm all dressed up and ready to party. I have a lot of different beak accessories.

Best Answer

I agree with Furry...it really doesn't bother me if they don't thank me. I'm relatively new to the sight, and didn't realize it was an unspoken protocol. Now I know.

Best Answer

I try to, but sometimes it just gets lost in the email system since you also get them for automated BA's. So Im sure ive been guilty of it at times

Best Answer

If it's someone I don't talk to much, I make sure to thank them. Some people I get several BA's from and I give mine to them, so it gets redundant and unnecessary

Best Answer