Our world is already overpopulated. We allow anyone to breed as they wish, causing our society to be overwhelmed with idiots, raised in degenerate conditions. When I see a man and a woman walking around with their 5 or 6 or 7 little children, pushing strollers, with the mother's stomache already bulging I feel sick and have to hold myself back from telling them to show some respect for society and the ecosystem and stop breeding. Having more than one or two children should be considered a crime equal to murder.
knel123 knel123 26-30, M 12 Answers Aug 10, 2011

the children are enough punishment

Best Answer

Half as severe as the punishments for being sterile.

Best Answer

This population crap is insane.While yes underdeveloped countries do have more people than they should, the us and other wealthier nations do not even replace those who die!!!!!!!! that's why they encourage immigration as they do because we do not even replace at a rate equal to the deaths. Check it out and point #2 which maybe should've been #1 "Who died and left you almighty God,judge and jury over others?" This is America! If u want that kind of control this is not the country for u!!! Might I suggest China?

Best Answer

sterilize them.

Best Answer

I don't think you're a cultural degenerate if you have 3 kids, first of all we are animals with an instinct to breed, while yes there is a population overload. I think if you made contraception & probably abortion freely available to everyone everywhere, would fix a lot of the problem, I don't think we have to put mums against the wall if they like having a big family

Best Answer

Move to China! I hear they have something going on with breeding.<br />
The earth has this thing called a "Carrying Capacity" for every creature on it. If we reach ours, the Earth will take care of it. In the mean time, mind your own business and let families be families.

Best Answer

Ohh, please continue to enlighten us with your theories regarding this imaginary utopia, in which the human race eventually becomes extinct.<br />
Your idea is comparably to sterilising the entire world population.

Best Answer

I mention the problem of overpopulation and cultural degeneracy and what might possibly be done to prevent it getting wrose, and you make ridiculous accusations of utopian theories...silly.

Best Answer

You should read the history of Easter Island , Try to do it with an open mind.

Best Answer

Ha yeah, what a dumb responce actually! (from me lol)

Best Answer